What does "Qualified" mean at job change time? Topic

Probably a stupid question... I just moved up from D3 to D2 last season. One season at D2, and just for giggles I went to the jobs area and checked out D1AA openings. It said I was "qualified" for a ton of them. Does that mean if I wanted to jump after one season at D2, I could potentially land a D1AA gig?

That goes against everything I've been reading that says you need to log 3-4 successful seasons at D2.

JC
3/28/2013 8:11 PM
Just because you're qualified doesn't mean you will be accepted...just means you can apply. I've had it where I've applied and been turned down only for a sim-ai coach to remain there kinda ticked me off lol
3/28/2013 8:16 PM
Well, that was fast. One season at D2 was all it took... Now coaching D1AA
3/28/2013 9:11 PM
The reason is you had multiple years at D-3....You could skip right on past D1aa after this season and apply for D-1
3/28/2013 9:35 PM
Posted by jfootball88 on 3/28/2013 9:35:00 PM (view original):
The reason is you had multiple years at D-3....You could skip right on past D1aa after this season and apply for D-1
yeah, it goes on wins and its sorta tiered.
you can move from d3 to d2 after 1 season
you can move from d2 to d1aa after about 45 wins (its been awhile but i think thats the number)
you can move from d1aa to d1a after about 85 wins

postseason play and CC's can help skew that number in your favor as well...

3/29/2013 7:30 AM
What does "Qualified" mean at job change time? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.