has anyone ever used this & whats the deal with it?
4/11/2013 11:52 AM
Not worth it, 90% chance u get caught and half the time the recruits reject them. Unlike in real life where you flip that first sentence around into opposites and thats what is true lol.
4/11/2013 10:36 PM
Posted by esf0242 on 4/11/2013 11:52:00 AM (view original):
has anyone ever used this & whats the deal with it?
Agreed, only time I used them I took a rep hit to D-
4/11/2013 11:42 PM
I've used them and didn't get caught. Maybe it was luck. Usually they are rejected though.
4/12/2013 11:12 AM
I've tried using them multiple times.  They have never worked. I have never been investigated.

This leads  me to three generalizations about 'Booster Gifts":

1) Unless you actually sign the player, you probably won't get caught.
2) The chance of them working is between slim and none, and if you are lucky enough to be in the slim catagory, you will more than likely get nailed.
3) They are an absolutley useless tool that should be eliminated unless they increase the possibility of them being successful and reduce the possibility of being caught if they are.

I'm not saying they should always work but I'm saying they should at least work 10-15% of the time and the odd's of being caught should also be 10-15%.

This would at least make it worth the risk/reward.
4/24/2013 12:27 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.