GUESS Recruiting Tool? Topic

Bob, I think the bottom line here is that your spreadsheet has its uses...I modified it quite a bit and now use it for "planning" purposes.  With a few minutes of cut/paste its the only tool I have that gives me a quick view of my entire team in one picture.  I'm not smart enough to "re-create" it...so using some of your basics were/are invaluable to me and to several others.

If you put it back up with a "disclaimer" then I think that would give all tools to coaches and they can then choose for themselves or make modifications, like I did.
5/30/2013 11:15 AM
Posted by harriswb3 on 5/30/2013 11:15:00 AM (view original):
Bob, I think the bottom line here is that your spreadsheet has its uses...I modified it quite a bit and now use it for "planning" purposes.  With a few minutes of cut/paste its the only tool I have that gives me a quick view of my entire team in one picture.  I'm not smart enough to "re-create" it...so using some of your basics were/are invaluable to me and to several others.

If you put it back up with a "disclaimer" then I think that would give all tools to coaches and they can then choose for themselves or make modifications, like I did.
+1
5/31/2013 1:05 AM
◂ Prev 12
GUESS Recruiting Tool? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.