OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Posted by polabonez on 6/23/2013 3:28:00 PM (view original):
How many games to qualify at a position for platoon players?
Player must play that spot during Mondays game to qualify.
6/23/2013 4:14 PM
Posted by csudak on 6/23/2013 2:09:00 PM (view original):
I cannot participate in this one correct?
That is correct Casey.  This is the last one you have to sit out.
6/23/2013 5:00 PM
Posted by psap on 6/23/2013 4:08:00 PM (view original):
WELL IT IS 4:00AM RIGHT NOW IN THE PHILIPPINES AND I AM AFRAID I WILL SLEEP THROUGH THE 9:00PM EST DEADLINE SO I WILL MAKE THE NOMINATIONS NOW:

AHRENS and SJURAT ARE NOMINATED FOR EVICTION.

You people don't have to wait till the deadline.  It just has to be any time before that time!
6/23/2013 5:01 PM
Posted by Arfy on 6/23/2013 5:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by psap on 6/23/2013 4:08:00 PM (view original):
WELL IT IS 4:00AM RIGHT NOW IN THE PHILIPPINES AND I AM AFRAID I WILL SLEEP THROUGH THE 9:00PM EST DEADLINE SO I WILL MAKE THE NOMINATIONS NOW:

AHRENS and SJURAT ARE NOMINATED FOR EVICTION.

You people don't have to wait till the deadline.  It just has to be any time before that time!
What do you mean you people?
6/23/2013 5:01 PM
People that don't understand what a deadline is.  That is 'the people' I speak of.  There are several of their kind!   lol

6/23/2013 5:58 PM
I think everyone understands, Lauren. I've talked to most of the guys that are playing in this game over the years... And I have to say that it's one of the smartest group of guys I've ever not met.

Everyone has their own "online persona", if you will... But seriously it's a great group of guys and I seriously love to play these games with each and every one of the contestants that play these silly forum games.

Great times. To everyone.
6/23/2013 7:22 PM
Posted by polabonez on 6/23/2013 7:22:00 PM (view original):
I think everyone understands, Lauren. I've talked to most of the guys that are playing in this game over the years... And I have to say that it's one of the smartest group of guys I've ever not met.

Everyone has their own "online persona", if you will... But seriously it's a great group of guys and I seriously love to play these games with each and every one of the contestants that play these silly forum games.

Alright, who has access to Tyson's login.  No amount of booze could have gotten him to say that.
6/23/2013 9:23 PM
i love ya man <sniff ; holding back tears>
6/23/2013 10:00 PM
Posted by csudak on 6/23/2013 9:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by polabonez on 6/23/2013 7:22:00 PM (view original):

Alright, who has access to Tyson's login.  No amount of booze could have gotten him to say that.
lol
6/24/2013 12:01 AM
When are the picks going up by the by since there was no deadline
6/24/2013 6:12 PM
There goes my challenge... I picked toronto's starter, and Tampa Bay hits back to back to back home runs in 2nd inning...
6/24/2013 8:14 PM
This challenge is very hard to play along with so far.
6/24/2013 9:31 PM
Good thing there's a much more important hockey game on
6/24/2013 9:42 PM
  Osgonlz bperkins King Jeremy ahrens Pola
c c - B. Posey SF C Weiters BAL C - C. Santana Clev C: Buster Posey (SF) C- POSEY (SF)
1B 1b - C. Davis Bal 1B Howard PHI 1B - C. Davis Bal 1B: Chris Davis (BAL) 1B- LIND (TOR)
2B 2b - E. Bonifacio Tor 2B Kipnis CLE 2B - B, Zobrist TB 2B: Marco Scutaro (SF) 2B- SCUTARO (SF)
3B 3b - M. Young Phi SS Ciriaco SD 3B - M. Reynolds Clev 3B: Evan Longoria (TB) 3B- LONGORIA (TAMPA)
SS ss - M. Aviles Cleve 3B Longoria TB SS - Hanley Ramirez LAD SS: Everth Cabrera (SD) SS- H RAMIREZ (LAD)
OF of - M. Cabrera Tor OF Puig LAD OF - D. Brown Phil OF: Michael Bourn (CLE) OF- BOURN (CLE)
OF of - H. Pence SF OF Batista TOR OF - G. Blanco SF OF: Jose Bautista (TOR) OF- MARKAKIS (BALT)
OF of - D. Brown Phi OF Pence SF OF - A. Jones Bal OF: Dominic Brown (PHI) OF- PUIG (LAD)
utl utl - C. Dickerson Bal UTIL Davis BAL Utl - A. Lind Tor UTL: Yasiel Puig (LAD) UT- DAVIS (BALT)
SP sp - Hellickson TB SP Lee PHI SP - C. Lee Phi SP: Cliff Lee (PHI) SP- LEE (PHI)
SP sp - Jimenez Cleve SP Ryu LAD SP - E. Stults SD SP: Hyun-Jin Ryu (LAD) SP- JIMENEZ (CLE)
RP rp - Thayer SD RP Janssen TOR RP - B. League LAD RP: Brett Cecil (TOR) RP- STREET (SAN DIEGO)
RP rp - Peralta TB RP Rodney TB RP - S. Debalar Tor RP: Joel Peralta (TB) RP- PAPELBON (PH)

15 21 12 23 34
6/24/2013 10:32 PM (edited)
onside dublinuf ghutton9 Horvie 78 tust30
C Posey (SF) C Carlos Santana Cle C Posey(SF) C: J.Arencibia (Tor) C Buster Posey, SF
1B Davis (BAL) 1b Chris Davis Bal 1B Davis(Balt) 1B: C.Davis (Bal) 1B Chris Davis, Balt
2B Kipnis (CLE) 2b Ben Zobrist TB 2B Kipnis(Cle) 2B: B. Zobrist (TB) 2B Chase Utley, Phi
3B Longoria (TB) 3b Evan Longoria TB 3B Longoria(TB) SS: H. Ramirez (LA) 3B Evan Longoria, TB
SS Cabrera (SD) SS Hanley Ramirez LA SS Ramirez(LAD) 3B: E. Longoria (TB) SS Everth Cabrera, SD
OF Jones (BAL) OF Hunter Pence SF OF Brown(Phi) OF: N. Markakis (Bal) LF Carlos Quentin, SD
OF Pence (SF) OF Dominic Brown Phi OF Puig(LAD) OF: M. Bourn (Cle) CF Michael Bourn, Cle
OF Brown (PHI) OF Adam Jones Bal OF Bautista(Tor) OF: C.Quentin (SD) RF Jose Bautista, Toronto
UTL Encarnacion (TOR) U Edwin Encarnacion Tor U Encarnacion(Tor) Util: E. Encarnacion (Tor) UTIL Pablo Sandoval, SF
SP Lee (PHI) S Cliff Lee Phi SP Bumgarner(SF) SP: C.Lee (Phi) SP Esmil Rogers, Toronto
SP Ryu (LAD) S Madison Bumgarner SF SP Lee(Phi) SP: M. Bumgarner (SF) SP Hyun Jin Ryu, LAD
RP Smith (CLE) R Luke Gregerson SD RP J Johnson(Balt) RP: L. Gregerson (SD) RP Cody Allen, Cle
RP Torres (TB) R Kenley Jensen LA RP Street(SD) RP: J. Smith (Cle) RP Darren O'Day, Balt

22 17  NA 21 21
6/24/2013 10:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17|18|19...57 Next ▸
OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.