Urgent: Team analysis wanted! Topic

Offensively, things have fallen off for my Colorado team in Camp. I would like someone with a proven offensive philosophy to have a look at my team and give me suggestions. We can negotiate on the fee, $10 via PayPal if your work produces results?
8/21/2013 2:57 PM
off the top of my head -- instead of a Trips/ND base as you main base formation -- use a Trips/I-formation (better pass/run formation than ND) with ND thrown in to pass on 1st/2nd and long and 3rd and short)

when using ND I use that as my, I'm ahead so now I'm gonna pound you with my running game and waste the time on the clock.

no money necessary
8/21/2013 5:22 PM
have to agree w/ glaity - use a more neutral base formation and only use ND box or Trips when you have to.  

you are losing the turnover battle.  11 touchdowns to 15 interceptions is not good, especially considering you have a good roster.  you either have a predictable offense or your settings are too aggressive, or both.  

here's a one-off tip.  i like to pair opposite offensive formations in early down situations.  i.e. - pro set, heavy pass, aggressive & pro set, heavy run, conservative.  one of those formations is likely to win out if the defense sells out against a certain type of play.
8/26/2013 10:22 AM
Posted by glaity on 8/21/2013 5:22:00 PM (view original):
off the top of my head -- instead of a Trips/ND base as you main base formation -- use a Trips/I-formation (better pass/run formation than ND) with ND thrown in to pass on 1st/2nd and long and 3rd and short)

when using ND I use that as my, I'm ahead so now I'm gonna pound you with my running game and waste the time on the clock.

no money necessary
+1. If you're going to run ND as a primary, you need another stud TE. Running I/PS, Jerry Johnson is a good backup for your starter. Running ND, Jerry's starting, and there's a pretty big drop-off to Robert Johnson, and he's all you have on the bench. With your roster, ND is for short yardage and clock management.
8/26/2013 12:59 PM
Urgent: Team analysis wanted! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.