Recruit message winning vs sim? Topic

I found out that PLAYER A grandfather went here - big plus. Everything seemed to go really well after that.

Vs a sim am I winning this battle?

9/3/2013 9:12 PM
There is a bigger battle that you are not even aware you are in,
9/3/2013 9:13 PM
That is.... unsettling
9/3/2013 9:19 PM
Indians... those kind of messages don't really mean much, once you get to signings if that player has a scholly offer he will tell you if you're winning. The emails beforehand mean nothing, you will get ones that say I like your school and am ready to sign... later you'll get one that says I'm not sure about your school
9/4/2013 9:50 AM
You need to knock off the Sim and get them green.  If not they will continue to pump in money and you will run out. 
9/4/2013 1:00 PM
There are only two ways to know where you stand in a recruiting battle: 1) The guy is green. As long as he stays that way, you have at least one FTF meeting with him, and you offer him a scholarship, he's going to sign with you. 2) The recruit is yellow, you've offered him a scholarship, and signings have started. In response to the scholarship offer, you'll get a message telling you're in the lead , or you're behind. Anything else is fluff .

9/4/2013 5:07 PM
You'd be surprised at what you can learn before signings by reading some of the "fluff"...
9/4/2013 7:07 PM
Posted by damauler12 on 9/4/2013 7:07:00 PM (view original):
You'd be surprised at what you can learn before signings by reading some of the "fluff"...
I've never found a verifiable relationship between any of the recruit info and their likelihood to sign with me. In fact, I've never heard of anyone else claiming that other than grindi. Please, enlighten me.
9/5/2013 9:21 AM
I agree.
9/5/2013 7:56 PM
Posted by scrodz on 9/5/2013 9:21:00 AM (view original):
I've never found a verifiable relationship between any of the recruit info and their likelihood to sign with me. In fact, I've never heard of anyone else claiming that other than grindi. Please, enlighten me.
I participated in a study with other coaches several years ago. Now where did I leave those results?
9/5/2013 7:57 PM
Recruit message winning vs sim? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.