Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

OOh. DRAMA
9/25/2013 11:13 PM
I think it is settled. No cause for alarm. 
9/25/2013 11:16 PM
WTF just happened!!!!!
9/25/2013 11:16 PM
Another day, the bish! Another day!
9/25/2013 11:18 PM
That Newbie tribe is quite interesting... Sounds like no one over there knows quite what is going on.
9/25/2013 11:43 PM
Oh we do. Trust me on that. 
9/26/2013 6:31 AM
Horns blocked me. LOL. This was after he sent me a sitemail promising that he was on my side. O RLLY!?!?! I am denouncing horns and warning everyone who works with him to be very careful. 
9/26/2013 6:33 AM
Posted by citizenkane on 9/26/2013 6:33:00 AM (view original):
Horns blocked me. LOL. This was after he sent me a sitemail promising that he was on my side. O RLLY!?!?! I am denouncing horns and warning everyone who works with him to be very careful. 
You're an idiot. YOU are the one that everybody needs to watch out for. You've been lying to me and king_jeremy since day 1. You had thebish throw an off vote the first time we voted, so that you could blame it on king_jeremy and his supposed ties to psap. Then thebish admitted it and you told me he was our next target. Then you told everyone else to tell me he was the target. So basically, you spent the past few days lying to me and king_jeremy, who were supposed to be your main alliance, and now you want to throw hookem under the bus? 

I'm sure all of the vets that have played this game know that citizen is the one not to trust. Just throwing this out there for you guys, but chuckc and thebish are his 2 real allies. usfbully claims he's not and he voted for citizen, but that was supposedly all planned out by citizen. If usf switches his vote to king_jeremy then he's with citizen also. These guys should be everyones first targets after the merge. They have proven that they are liars and will not stick to their word. Fun to see a little drama early in the game, but to lie to everyone about who shouldn't be trusted is just playing dirty. The real player that shouldn't be trusted is citizen and then his little crew behind him. 
9/26/2013 7:42 AM
I challenge all to look at the objective reality here. I play honest and will post around noon, what happened. But, I'll say this. I was with the tribe, which was one alliance. Why would I prefer 5 over 7? Yes we knew someone was going. 2 wanted the bish and 4 said they wanted king. Horns lied to me, hes not to be trusted! I made a decision to go along with the majority of the tribe. And NKy is upset because he was on the outside. Sorry.
9/26/2013 8:12 AM
I'm not upset that I'm on the wrong side of the vote. I'm upset that you LIED to me from the start. You sent me a sitemail suggesting that we get rid of thebish this next vote. The reality was that you put me on the other side of it. You do not play honest and proven here. If anyone wants the proof then just sitemail me and I will forward you the conversations with citizen. Then you tell me who is the liar. I have no reason to defend anyone, but king_jeremy and hookem are the only 2 people that have been honest with me from the start. Like I said, it's possible usf has as well, but this vote will tell us. 

By the way, citizen even lied in his post in this forum:

Ish is about to go down. We had a flopper and a possible mistake. I just hope that no matter what way this vote goes that we are still one tribe/one alliance.

By now, everyone knows that Ish didn't go down, and the possible mistake was the vote cast for citizen that was orchestrated by citizen himself. The one tribe in his mind is the tribe that he's in control of. 

9/26/2013 8:28 AM
Posted by caesari on 9/25/2013 11:13:00 PM (view original):
OOh. DRAMA
You got that right. Us newbies are putting on quite a show- could get real interesting to
9/26/2013 8:39 AM
Posted by citizenkane on 9/26/2013 6:33:00 AM (view original):
... all I will say is those of you who I have spoken with from other tribes and have coached against me know I am not deceitful to get ahead in anything. Since we are still in the game I won't reveal too much but think to yourselves... why would citizenkane put this on the forums for everyone to see... if he truly felt this way why not just sitemail some other people... could it be a situation like "the cheating spouse who accuses you of cheating??"
9/26/2013 9:10 AM
Wait a minute....  Someone lied in Survivor?

Oh.. PS. . This is great.
9/26/2013 9:19 AM
This is getting good. Kind of wish I'd have played. Time to go grab some popcorn for this.
9/26/2013 9:39 AM
Posted by polabonez on 9/26/2013 9:19:00 AM (view original):
Wait a minute....  Someone lied in Survivor?

Oh.. PS. . This is great.
At least 1 person did. 
9/26/2013 9:39 AM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19|20...87 Next ▸
Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.