What World do I rejoin? Topic

WIS has given me a chance to "try" 3.0.  As a Beta tester, I really enjoyed the improvements, but could not get to D1a, to see if it excelled there.  Now with my "FREE" trial, I have a choice to make and with GD Reports off line till later this month, I ask forum readers this question.

I want to see what D1a World has the available teams...choose only from the list below because they are the Worlds I retired from as a D1a Coach in my previous GD life.  I would like to hear who wants to beat up on an old man?

Rockne
Camp
Heisman
Dobie
Yost

And perhaps if any of my friends from my previous life want to chime in with suggestions for teams or a conference, that information is welcome as well.  For abuse, use sitemail!  Thanks in advance.
10/23/2013 4:41 PM
Yost and Bryant are the first two worlds to see 3.0.
10/23/2013 5:05 PM
As of this minute, Yost is 56% full. Nice.
10/23/2013 6:08 PM
Bryant close to 66% full
10/24/2013 12:06 AM
That is nice information, but which of the Worlds I am looking at have the most good to great D1a programs that I may take over.  I am able to sign up for a team BEFORE the roll over in any of those Worlds, but I am unable to view available programs until after I select the World.  I am looking for a program that would be worth me investing money back into GD, not just a nice program to try out.
10/24/2013 10:01 AM
It may take you a little time, but you can look at GD reports to find the SimAi teams from last season in the world you are interested in.  Then go to World overview to view the team rosters of the schools before deciding where you want to coach.
10/24/2013 12:32 PM
How long until Warner rolls around?
10/24/2013 2:15 PM
At this time, there are currently no job openings in this world for which you are qualified. Your name has automatically been added to the waiting list for this world.

What does this mean?
10/24/2013 3:19 PM
What world were you trying to sign up for?  
10/24/2013 3:21 PM
GD reports was my first thought too....four days and counting I suppose.  I retired from the five worlds above, all with D1a programs.  So I guess any of those five worlds is the answer to your question.  That is why I sent you the sitemail about gdreports.
10/24/2013 3:58 PM
LOL I should have quoted, since I was replying to scaffdog's post.

It looks like Vanderbilt in Dobie was the highest rated SimAI team in the GUESS reports, but I didn't look to see how much of that was based on graduating seniors.
10/24/2013 4:37 PM
Worlds are filling rapidly. This is exciting. Wonder how many will be one and done though? I grabbed a team in Yost on a formerly debunk ID, just because of the credit. Doubt I renew, so I wonder who else will be one and done? (I still have 5 teams of course, but just pointing it out).

Hopefully the engine can persuade people to stay.
10/24/2013 8:00 PM
It turns out Camp is the only World without a Guess report.........Anybody want to see what Big Six programs are available in that World and sitemail me?  Bob help?
10/25/2013 7:10 AM
Posted by tem316 on 10/25/2013 7:10:00 AM (view original):
It turns out Camp is the only World without a Guess report.........Anybody want to see what Big Six programs are available in that World and sitemail me?  Bob help?
Uhm... All of the worlds get GUESS reports, including Camp.
10/25/2013 7:19 AM
What World do I rejoin? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.