Please Answer Question On Advanced Settings ? Topic

If I switch One team to Advanced Settings,  do "All" the other teams get switched to Advanced Settings also ?
(I want to try it out but don't want to switch all my teams until I'm comfortable with it).

11/9/2013 9:02 AM
Seems that way... I only had to turn it on once.

It's a significant initial investment of time. As you start to figure it out, though, the tweaks and adjustments are manageable.
11/9/2013 9:35 AM
YES, that is the way it works.  And all of those advanced settings will be the SAME for all of your teams....that part SUCKS.  I don't want the exact same playbooks, etc for all my teams.  One team has crappy players and I'll have one set of gameplans/formations.  The other team is full of talent and I'll do something different.  But if I make a change on one team....it carries over to all the others.  That is stupid.
11/9/2013 10:04 AM
Posted by harriswb3 on 11/9/2013 10:04:00 AM (view original):
YES, that is the way it works.  And all of those advanced settings will be the SAME for all of your teams....that part SUCKS.  I don't want the exact same playbooks, etc for all my teams.  One team has crappy players and I'll have one set of gameplans/formations.  The other team is full of talent and I'll do something different.  But if I make a change on one team....it carries over to all the others.  That is stupid.
You're kidding right? Then having one team on an account is the only way to go.

I have only one team of my own now and it looks like it will stay that way. I'm also babysitting a team for someone and the first half of the first game simmed last night. Based on how a team as deep as this one is getting hammered by a very poor longtime sim run team I am not at all impressed with 3.0. I've been hearing all about how talent rules. That doesn't appear to be the case at all.

11/9/2013 11:20 AM
Thanks for the info Harris and Helgi . The way they have it set where it changes All teams sucks !!
11/9/2013 11:21 AM
Posted by harriswb3 on 11/9/2013 10:04:00 AM (view original):
This is a significant problem.

Have you submitted a ticket about this?  oriole_fan said in the dev chat that tickets gets priority treatment.
11/9/2013 11:22 AM
just make separate gameplans and formations for each team
11/9/2013 3:25 PM
Posted by bobprobert on 11/9/2013 3:25:00 PM (view original):
just make separate gameplans and formations for each team
Agreed - not having those settings carry over will just add a huge amount of work for those of us that have multiple teams...if I uncover an issue I'll just build a separate formation or playbook
11/10/2013 12:40 PM
Please Answer Question On Advanced Settings ? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.