THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Tough couple days for sjurat. First he gets knocked out of the game and then he gets an 'in your face' send off by psap. 
2/7/2014 5:43 PM
Posted by psap on 2/7/2014 5:29:00 PM (view original):

So are you actually complaining that you should have reaped the benefits from your 3rd to last finish in the Aussie Open, and kept that advantage over the 2 teams behind you as if this "race" (as you state) was one ongoing event ?

If that is the case, your 2nd to last finish in the 100 assist challenge or your last place finish in the 100 point/College signing day picks would have put you in dead last anyways.  And that is fully disregarding the failure to submit a SuperBowl challenge (which i'm sure you would have nailed, right?).

So what's your point?  That your logic is also faulty and you are just a whiner who only does well in these games when others carry your sorry as* along in exchange for blind loyalty and not actually having to participate in the game?  Which again begs the question.  Why the hel* do you bother to play anyways?

#deadweight

On the way to an Admirals game with my Mite team - so I'll be brief.

My point is that if we didn't submit Aussie Open picks until the Men's Final - we would have been rewarded with a top quartile finish. Then we follow up with a challenge that entails predicting outcomes of Korean shut-ins. What's next? A nine-day challenge on junior league Pakastani Criket?

#hasalife
2/7/2014 7:24 PM
No, what is next is you leave.  Bye now, thanks for playing.

2/7/2014 7:55 PM
I like the Olympics but please don't let us predict figure skating, biathlon, luge, freestyle, etc. Ice hockey is fine and maybe some skiing, already preparing myself for short track racing- it sure is exciting!
2/7/2014 8:02 PM
Posted by sjurat on 2/7/2014 7:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by psap on 2/7/2014 5:29:00 PM (view original):

So are you actually complaining that you should have reaped the benefits from your 3rd to last finish in the Aussie Open, and kept that advantage over the 2 teams behind you as if this "race" (as you state) was one ongoing event ?

If that is the case, your 2nd to last finish in the 100 assist challenge or your last place finish in the 100 point/College signing day picks would have put you in dead last anyways.  And that is fully disregarding the failure to submit a SuperBowl challenge (which i'm sure you would have nailed, right?).

So what's your point?  That your logic is also faulty and you are just a whiner who only does well in these games when others carry your sorry as* along in exchange for blind loyalty and not actually having to participate in the game?  Which again begs the question.  Why the hel* do you bother to play anyways?

#deadweight

On the way to an Admirals game with my Mite team - so I'll be brief.

My point is that if we didn't submit Aussie Open picks until the Men's Final - we would have been rewarded with a top quartile finish. Then we follow up with a challenge that entails predicting outcomes of Korean shut-ins. What's next? A nine-day challenge on junior league Pakastani Criket?

#hasalife
Just saying, but you didn't do the LOL side of the challenge, you were predicting Europe, and the Koreans that play the same game are stars that make six figures.

2/7/2014 8:52 PM
This is the link to the tournament earnings for the top players.

This does not include money they are paid by sponsors, or by streaming, on in many cases owning the various websites about the game.

http://www.lolearnings.com/

2/7/2014 10:39 PM
no picks again, huh?
2/8/2014 10:53 AM
I just got back from a fundraiser with my kids. Was in bed before midnight. Working on them now. I am at home, so it will be the small image you have to click on.
2/8/2014 10:57 AM
that works.  thanks.
2/8/2014 10:58 AM
2/8/2014 11:05 AM
I did not get picks from Team Longbottom. They will be allotted 20 seconds worse than the the worst 5000m and 3000m entries and 1 goal worse than the worst hockey entry.
2/8/2014 11:07 AM
Posted by dublinuf on 2/8/2014 11:07:00 AM (view original):
I did not get picks from Team Longbottom. They will be allotted 20 seconds worse than the the worst 5000m and 3000m entries and 1 goal worse than the worst hockey entry.
Solidarity protest in support of SJURAT and ARFY ?
2/8/2014 11:16 AM
Posted by psap on 2/8/2014 11:16:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dublinuf on 2/8/2014 11:07:00 AM (view original):
Solidarity protest in support of SJURAT and ARFY ?
No, miscommunication. We had discussed picks a couple of days ago so I forwarded what we had discussed. Don't expect it to actually count, but figured it was worth a shot.
2/8/2014 1:36 PM
I thought the deadline was tonight at 12am.  Oh well we will just to dominate the detour.
2/8/2014 2:26 PM
Posted by csudak on 2/8/2014 2:26:00 PM (view original):
I thought the deadline was tonight at 12am.  Oh well we will just to dominate the detour.
Is that 'dominate' or 'deficate'?
2/8/2014 3:53 PM
◂ Prev 1...68|69|70|71|72...131 Next ▸
THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.