THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Whoops... Well wasn't expecting Loyola and Bradley to go off like they did. It was fun guys. Good luck the rest of the way!
3/7/2014 9:44 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by stalagna on 3/7/2014 9:18:00 AM (view original):
Guys, watch what you post, apparently it is okay for someone to come in and throw off topic comments around as they please, but if we do we're gonna get responses like this. So I guess we should just ignore his comments and not try to dish it back upon him or someone gets mad and goes running to the teacher. What a bunch of garbage!
Admin
To:
Stalagna
Received:
3/7/2014 7:09:00 AM
Subject:
Forums Posting
This is just a reminder that we expect all owners to communicate in a polite and gracious manner with one another.

Your "I thinks he's tired of the gay bar scene and is fishing around now on WIS forums." comment was seen as offensive.

Even if you aren't the one who starts a feud or argument, it's always best just to keep clear and not use any derogatory language.

Thanks,

Site Staff
Actually that was me who reported you, sorry. Haha.
3/7/2014 10:41 AM
Posted by stalagna on 3/7/2014 9:18:00 AM (view original):
Guys, watch what you post, apparently it is okay for someone to come in and throw off topic comments around as they please, but if we do we're gonna get responses like this. So I guess we should just ignore his comments and not try to dish it back upon him or someone gets mad and goes running to the teacher. What a bunch of garbage!
Admin
To:
Stalagna
Received:
3/7/2014 7:09:00 AM
Subject:
Forums Posting
This is just a reminder that we expect all owners to communicate in a polite and gracious manner with one another.

Your "I thinks he's tired of the gay bar scene and is fishing around now on WIS forums." comment was seen as offensive.

Even if you aren't the one who starts a feud or argument, it's always best just to keep clear and not use any derogatory language.

Thanks,

Site Staff
So I'll just ignore your stupid comments stalagna and not try to dish it back to you. The garbage is this thread in a football forum
3/7/2014 5:06 PM
It's time for LETTERS TO A FRIEND.

Each of you that are still in the game have the opportunity to obtain a clue to a hidden immunity idol, but you must write a "Letter to a Friend" and sitemail it to the dublinuf, redraider68 and stevedotdec accounts.

The letter should be similar to a journal entry and your friend(s) are the hosts. The length can be one paragraph or five, and in order to obtain an idol clue, the letter should focus on:

- Who is your closest ally in the game
- Who thinks they are a close ally, but are really someone you plan on dumping
- What is your plan for dealing with the Big Brother portion of the game (should you make it that far)
- How do you think you'll finish the game, and if not you, who do you think will win
- If you make it to the final tribal council, who do you NOT want sitting next to you

...and not on, how great the tv show
Battlestar Galactica is (or is not).

The letters will be held in strict confidence, and will not be revealed during the game. After the game is completely over, we may reveal some of the information in our Ultimate GD RSG recap.

The deadline for submitting your letter is tomorrow (Saturday) at 7pm EST. Again, make sure to sitemail the letter to dublinuf, redraider68 and stevedotdec.  At some point, after the deadline has passed, we will send out clues to the players that submitted letters.
3/7/2014 5:13 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 3/7/2014 3:08:00 PM (view original):
Roadblock #7: MMA Bonanza

http://www.mmafighting.com/schedule

You must predict a winner and give me the time that the match will end (round and time) on all 11 matches on the Bellator 111 card and undercard for Saturday. You must also predict a winner and give me the time that the match will end (round and time) for all 10 matches on the UFC card and undercard for Sunday.

You will be assessed no time if you get the right winner. You be assessed one second for every second you are off of the time if you do not pick the correct winner.

Picks are due Saturday by 6 p.m. EST. Please send them to me, redraider68 and stevedotdec, as I will be at OM practice until 7 p.m. tomorrow and I want one of my compatriots to be able to post it.

You guys should cancel this challenge.  The Bellator 111 is going on tonight.  The UFC matches are tomorrow afternoon...most will be finished before the submission deadline.
3/7/2014 9:12 PM
Damnit.
3/7/2014 9:35 PM
Posted by horvie78 on 3/7/2014 9:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dublinuf on 3/7/2014 3:08:00 PM (view original):
Roadblock #7: MMA Bonanza

http://www.mmafighting.com/schedule

You must predict a winner and give me the time that the match will end (round and time) on all 11 matches on the Bellator 111 card and undercard for Saturday. You must also predict a winner and give me the time that the match will end (round and time) for all 10 matches on the UFC card and undercard for Sunday.

You will be assessed no time if you get the right winner. You be assessed one second for every second you are off of the time if you do not pick the correct winner.

Picks are due Saturday by 6 p.m. EST. Please send them to me, redraider68 and stevedotdec, as I will be at OM practice until 7 p.m. tomorrow and I want one of my compatriots to be able to post it.

You guys should cancel this challenge.  The Bellator 111 is going on tonight.  The UFC matches are tomorrow afternoon...most will be finished before the submission deadline.
While you're at it, you should cancel the last challenge too, because we lost it.
3/7/2014 9:36 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 3/7/2014 9:35:00 PM (view original):
Damnit.
The dates were screwed up on the MMA website.  I would've went with it, but I won't be around tomorrow to get the results.
3/7/2014 9:42 PM
Posted by psap on 3/7/2014 6:09:00 PM (view original):
PYT100 -- should you become overwhelmed with an urge to also write a Letter to a Friend, i beg you to send a copy to me as well.  It will stay confidential between just the two of us.  You know, our little love secret

You know you love this but just can't admit it.  Why else would you continue to follow it week after week after week?  Add up the GD National Championships in here (well excluding Sjurat... he still needs another 10,000 or so games played to get one) and i bet you will never come close to the average NC's per player.

gee thanks, you're helping me build my case. Maybe customer service will share the letter with you.
3/8/2014 8:17 AM
I'll take the blame for my team, just totally forgot to turn in our picks
3/9/2014 1:30 AM
We were having a great day until Harvick crashed
3/9/2014 5:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...89|90|91|92|93...131 Next ▸
THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.