THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

So vote for psap or csudak by 8 a.m. tomorrow.

Also, that Idol means that Pola gets to play in the HoH even though he was just HoH.

4/25/2014 11:47 AM
Good luck psap, no matter who comes back we are both playing for 4th place at best.  Tyson's got everyone wrapped around his finger as usual.
4/25/2014 11:49 AM
Posted by stevedotdec on 4/18/2014 6:16:00 PM (view original):
While we wait for the voting results, here's something else to think about.  We are going to do another "Letter's Home".  We would like each of the final 10 participants to send a letter home to dubs, red and myself.  Included in the letter should be:

- What is the best move you've made so far.
- What move by someone else has hurt your game the most.
- How you expect to play down the home stretch.
- Who are your important allies coming down to the end.
- How you expect the game to end (who's gonna get voted out, how you expect to finish, who will win the game).

If you send in a letter to all three hosts by Saturday at 6PM ET, that includes the above conditions, there will be a "special opportunity" for you, regarding the game (mysterious eh?).  As always, letters are optional, and will not be revealed (of course we may show the highlights in the post game).  It's up to you, but I would say it's def worth it to submit one.

Any time I can get my "special opportunity" for doing this that would be great!!!!!
4/25/2014 3:41 PM
Posted by csudak on 4/25/2014 3:41:00 PM (view original):
While we wait for the voting results, here's something else to think about.  We are going to do another "Letter's Home".  We would like each of the final 10 participants to send a letter home to dubs, red and myself.  Included in the letter should be:

- How you expect the game to end (who's gonna get voted out, how you expect to finish, who will win the game).

If you send in a letter to all three hosts by Saturday at 6PM ET, that includes the above conditions, there will be a "special opportunity" for you, regarding the game (mysterious eh?).  As always, letters are optional, and will not be revealed (of course we may show the highlights in the post game).  It's up to you, but I would say it's def worth it to submit one.

Any time I can get my "special opportunity" for doing this that would be great!!!!!
It's after this vote.
4/25/2014 3:52 PM
4/25/2014 3:58 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 4/25/2014 3:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by csudak on 4/25/2014 3:41:00 PM (view original):

It's after this vote.
I still want it when I'm voted out 
4/25/2014 4:02 PM
It's mighty quiet around here...too quiet...
4/26/2014 1:41 AM
This HoH challenge will run Sunday and Monday. You will be randomly put into groups of three. Only the winner of each group will advance to the Monday portion of the challenge.

For Sunday, answer each question below concerning Sunday's MLB games.

1. Will the Mets and Marlins combine for at least 10 runs?
2. Will Lester (BOS) and Dickey (TOR) combine for at least 10 strikeouts?
3. Will Buce (CIN) and Freeman (ATL) combine for at least 4 RBIs?
4. Will the Royals and Orioles combine for at least 3 HRs?
5. Will the Padres and Nationals combine for at least 3 SBs?
6. Will both the Tigers and Twins hit at least one HR each?
7. Will the A's and Astros combine for at least 10 runs?
8. Will Longoria (TB) have as many total bases as Abreu (CWS)?
9. Will the Cardinals have more exbra base hits than the Pirates?
10. Will Braun (MIL) score at least 2 runs against the Cubs?
11. Will Gomes (CLE) and Posey (SF) combine to throw out at least 3 stolen base attempts?
12. Will the Dodgers and Rockies combine for at least 15 hits?
13. Will the Phillies beat the Diamondbacks?
14. Will the Rangers and Mariners combine for at least 3 HRs?
15. Will Richards (LAA) or Tanaka (NYY) get the win?

TB1: Points in the Clippers/Warriors game
TB2: Goals in the Ducks/Stars game
TB3: Order of Submission

Entries are due by 11:00 am EST tomorrow.

Each winner will select one person for each NBA and NHL team playing on Monday. The NBA "rosters" will scored rotisserie style in the following categories : Points, Assists, Rebounds and 3 pointers made. The NHL "rosters" will scored rotisserie style in the following categories : Goals, Assists, Shots on Goal and Saves.

TB1: Strikeouts in the Cubs/Reds game
TB2: Runs in the Rays/White Sox game

These entries are due by noon EST on Monday.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

4/26/2014 9:33 AM
I'd love to know if I should be researching for this challenge or not.
4/26/2014 6:06 PM
Posted by csudak on 4/26/2014 6:06:00 PM (view original):
I'd love to know if I should be researching for this challenge or not.
Just got back to house.

2 votes for psap
5 votes for csudak.

You don't have to research.

4/26/2014 6:15 PM
And yes, that does mean the other nine of you have made it to the jury.
4/26/2014 7:39 PM
Posted by redraider68 on 4/26/2014 9:33:00 AM (view original):
This HoH challenge will run Sunday and Monday. You will be randomly put into groups of three. Only the winner of each group will advance to the Monday portion of the challenge.

For Sunday, answer each question below concerning Sunday's MLB games.

1. Will the Mets and Marlins combine for at least 10 runs?
2. Will Lester (BOS) and Dickey (TOR) combine for at least 10 strikeouts?
3. Will Buce (CIN) and Freeman (ATL) combine for at least 4 RBIs?
4. Will the Royals and Orioles combine for at least 3 HRs?
5. Will the Padres and Nationals combine for at least 3 SBs?
6. Will both the Tigers and Twins hit at least one HR each?
7. Will the A's and Astros combine for at least 10 runs?
8. Will Longoria (TB) have as many total bases as Abreu (CWS)?
9. Will the Cardinals have more exbra base hits than the Pirates?
10. Will Braun (MIL) score at least 2 runs against the Cubs?
11. Will Gomes (CLE) and Posey (SF) combine to throw out at least 3 stolen base attempts?
12. Will the Dodgers and Rockies combine for at least 15 hits?
13. Will the Phillies beat the Diamondbacks?
14. Will the Rangers and Mariners combine for at least 3 HRs?
15. Will Richards (LAA) or Tanaka (NYY) get the win?

TB1: Points in the Clippers/Warriors game
TB2: Goals in the Ducks/Stars game

Entries are due by 11:00 am EST tomorrow.

Each winner will select one person for each NBA and NHL team playing on Monday. The NBA "rosters" will scored rotisserie style in the following categories : Points, Assists, Rebounds and 3 pointers made. The NHL "rosters" will scored rotisserie style in the following categories : Goals, Assists, Shots on Goal and Saves.

TB1: Strikeouts in the Cubs/Reds game
TB2: Runs in the Rays/White Sox game

These entries are due by noon EST on Monday.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

To clarify #15, will either starter get the win. I am looking for a yes or no answer.
4/26/2014 8:10 PM
Thanks Dubs, Steve, and Red for a great game.  Good luck everyone.
4/26/2014 9:00 PM
Also, is anyone planning to host one of these anytime soon?  I only ask because I'm working on a brand new premise for a challenge, but this will be completely new so I'm trying to work out all the kinks and figure out any loopholes.  If no one is planning to do it, then I'll work a little harder to have it ready to go for early summer.  If not I won't rush and will wait it out.

Again, this will be a similar type game with challenges, voting, backstabbing, pyt trolling, but a MUCH different format from previous games.

I will also be looking for at least one cohost, preferably two.  Let me know if you are interested in helping.

4/26/2014 11:42 PM
Posted by csudak on 4/26/2014 11:42:00 PM (view original):
Also, is anyone planning to host one of these anytime soon?  I only ask because I'm working on a brand new premise for a challenge, but this will be completely new so I'm trying to work out all the kinks and figure out any loopholes.  If no one is planning to do it, then I'll work a little harder to have it ready to go for early summer.  If not I won't rush and will wait it out.

Again, this will be a similar type game with challenges, voting, backstabbing, pyt trolling, but a MUCH different format from previous games.

I will also be looking for at least one cohost, preferably two.  Let me know if you are interested in helping.

I would be willing to help host.  I have a lot of free time in the summer!
4/27/2014 12:22 AM
◂ Prev 1...109|110|111|112|113...131 Next ▸
THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.