Letting other running backs run the ball Topic

So I have a running back that has run the ball 254 times while the next running back has only 50, how do I share the wealth?  Do I up running back #1's rest lever to 90/95 to get the other running backs some carries?  thanks for any help
12/17/2013 11:14 PM
no raise the percentage in your formations
12/18/2013 1:02 AM
Posted by vikesrule69 on 12/18/2013 1:02:00 AM (view original):
no raise the percentage in your formations
This assumes you are running a multi-back formation.  If you are running Trips, then the only way to do it is to:
1.  Raise the fatigue level as you mentioned.
2.  Change your formations and/or your depth charts for different parts of the game to put another RB in the game instead of the guy who has been at the top of the depth chart.
12/18/2013 10:18 AM
Fatigue level? I thought this didn't work?
12/18/2013 11:30 AM
The main problem with the Fatigue is not really that it doesn't go down as the game goes as the fact that when it's low the player still performs at a high level.  There's no negative to playing tired.

So, he's saying to raise the fatigue level so the player will be subbed out more often and the backup will get some snaps.

12/18/2013 11:35 AM
I just noticed the same problem with my starting back.  Id like to get my 2nd back more carries.  I got the starter at 90%.  Even at 90% he still isn't coming out.
12/18/2013 1:00 PM
Guys, if #1 is good....just run him till he drops.  If you just want to get #2 playing time, then use a depth chart specifically for that and use it when you are ahead by xx points....or something like that.
12/18/2013 6:34 PM
He's got, in my opinion, a trio of really nice backs, so I don't blame him for wanting to spread the wealth, but I do agree with Harris. Your #1 guy is running the ball well, why not let him tote the rock as much as possible? If fatigue isn't stopping him, what will?
12/18/2013 6:39 PM
Letting other running backs run the ball Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.