Using MaddiesDads Team Management Spreadsheet Topic

Hi All

New to the game, just taken over my first team, Wheaton in Yost

I've downloaded MaddiesDads Team Management Spreadsheet from GUESS however I don't think this is compatible with my YOST world

Would anyone please be so kind as to point me in the direction of where I could find the same spreadsheet to work in the YOST world

Cheers

Chris (carling73)
1/3/2014 2:17 PM
Maddies dad spreadsheet was made for gd 1.0
1/3/2014 4:00 PM
There has been a couple of upgrades since 1.0. There is one or two for 2.0. I'll bet if you put the word out some one will E-mail a copy.
1/3/2014 4:14 PM
Posted by fermor332002 on 1/3/2014 4:14:00 PM (view original):
There has been a couple of upgrades since 1.0. There is one or two for 2.0. I'll bet if you put the word out some one will E-mail a copy.
It won't work with the new versions.  It didn't work well with 2.0 and now won't at all with 3.0.  Sorry.
1/6/2014 3:58 PM
The maddiesdad spreadsheet hasn't been on my site for years.  (Never actually been on my site, technically, all I had was a link to where you could request it from Todd.)

1/6/2014 5:47 PM
Using MaddiesDads Team Management Spreadsheet Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.