OT - Winter Olympics Topic

What is your favorite winter olympic sport to watch?

Votes: 32
(Last vote received: 2/9/2014 9:41 PM)
2/7/2014 9:07 AM
Cool Runnings wins it for me.
2/7/2014 9:16 AM
Since there's no curling option, I have to go with ice hockey.
2/7/2014 10:22 AM
I would still like to try the luge or bobsled sometime. Both of those look really fun. I think hockey is the most fun to watch now that the Soviet Union is gone.

You couldn't pay me enough to go ski jumping. Those athletes have my utmost respect and admiration.

2/7/2014 10:34 AM
You got luge and bobsled but what about skeleton. Those guys have to be insane.
2/7/2014 10:37 AM
I draw the line at going headfirst instead of feet first. There's insane and then there is going headfirst at high speeds with little ability to brake or change direction. Even insane people think skeleton riders are crazy.
2/7/2014 10:46 AM
Should differentiate short track speed skating, which is by far my favorite.

Also, if you do a drinking game with curling, drinking every time they say something that sounds like a sexual innuendo, it becomes more interesting, I am told.

2/7/2014 10:52 AM
Isn't snowboarding what they do to prisoners in the Canadian version of Gitmo ?
2/7/2014 3:49 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 2/7/2014 3:49:00 PM (view original):
Isn't snowboarding what they do to prisoners in the Canadian version of Gitmo ?
No. The Canadians define "harsh interrogation methods" as making the guards watch The Curling Channel until the guards are ready to "go postal, eh?" Then the interrogations begin. Generally, the Canadians get actionable intelligence. Occasionally, they have to announce that the prisoner "fell down the steps, eh?" There was a huge scandal in 1998 when an American journalist wrote an article documenting that the Canadian maximum security prison is a one story building with no basement and no stairs. The scandal died down after this journalist was found dead with his toque stuffed in his mouth ..... "at the bottom of a stairway, eh?."
2/7/2014 4:28 PM
Gotta add curling!
2/8/2014 3:13 PM
Cross Country Skiing. 
2/8/2014 3:33 PM
I GUESS that I should not not REPORTS the identity of the voter who chose watching men's figure skating with Arfy. That disclosure could BHAZardous to my health.
2/8/2014 7:42 PM
Posted by 2chair on 2/8/2014 7:42:00 PM (view original):
I GUESS that I should not not REPORTS the identity of the voter who chose watching men's figure skating with Arfy. That disclosure could BHAZardous to my health.
Dam I guessed sjurat.
2/8/2014 9:00 PM
OT - Winter Olympics Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.