Is there anything to the players Topic

that my team scouts during the year?  Every year, 4 guys who will be recruited next season are scouted and I get a note about them in my inbox.  Are these guys special players that I should try to get?  Or are they just random guys?

Most of the time, the recruit isn't even interested in me once the next season rolls.
2/8/2014 2:29 PM
You have a very slight advantage in recruiting those guys. It's rare, however, that those players are worth recruiting.
2/8/2014 2:39 PM

I actually had 2 of those guys green on the initial cycle this past recruiting season (in D3).  Without spending a nickel on them.  Was the first time that that has happened to me.

The players that my D1A team scouts are very good players, so much so that I never get a chance to sign them.  They are usually snapped up by Elites or instantly have 3 human coaches on them.
2/8/2014 4:33 PM
Posted by jc1796 on 2/8/2014 4:33:00 PM (view original):

I actually had 2 of those guys green on the initial cycle this past recruiting season (in D3).  Without spending a nickel on them.  Was the first time that that has happened to me.

The players that my D1A team scouts are very good players, so much so that I never get a chance to sign them.  They are usually snapped up by Elites or instantly have 3 human coaches on them.
I think DIA is the only level in which they're actually worth recruiting but as jc said.. you likely wont land them unless you're coaching a penn state team or another elite.  I always delete them just before recruiting as i'll never land them even with my new WVU squad (i never had a chance when coaching marshall)
2/9/2014 1:50 AM
I have yet to play at D1A, but at D3, D2, D1AA I just ignore/delete them...they are just total crap.
2/9/2014 6:21 AM
Is there anything to the players Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.