fix the sim already Topic

895 pass attempts
Completion percentage 50%
0 INTS
WTF
Please make this a little more realistic.

There was an adjustment made maybe a month ago and in a two game section there was an absurd amonut of turnovers and since then its been over corrected. How can team throw it over 800 times without one pick?
No more make-up, lets work on the inner beauty.
3/3/2014 11:23 PM
I quit awhile ago....its just garbage now.  The only way it will get fixed is if people stop renewing their teams....but we know and What If knows that wont happen because theres no competition!!
3/4/2014 6:16 PM
They are putting lipstick on a PIG, and the Sims are way too competitive now. Long term SIMS are defeating Elites across several worlds on a regular basis now.
3/4/2014 6:55 PM
I'm pretty sure it has to do with the talent bucket calcs. There's definitely a point where your qb just wont throw picks.
3/4/2014 8:15 PM
lmfao
3/4/2014 8:35 PM
Posted by letchkins on 3/4/2014 8:15:00 PM (view original):
I'm pretty sure it has to do with the talent bucket calcs. There's definitely a point where your qb just wont throw picks.
If you're only completing 50% of your passes 1 out 400+ needs to be picked off.
3/4/2014 9:14 PM
Posted by primetime27 on 3/4/2014 9:14:00 PM (view original):
is it that the QB's are more efficient OR that the DB/LB's aren't picking them off?

I vote for the 2nd
3/4/2014 11:33 PM
Posted by primetime27 on 3/4/2014 9:14:00 PM (view original):
they must be Tim Tebow, throwing so far off target from the receiver that the defender doesn't have a shot to pick it either.
3/5/2014 1:10 AM
So here was oriole's post from Feb. 21st-
Latest Update -
Had a few snags with the fatigue issues this week. Fixing up some of the selection logic for choosing players and then it will be out the door. 

I fixed some more play by play bugs.

Also, on the interface side. We have been cleaning up the Practice plan page and making it easier to use. The depth charts will soon be drag and drop and sortable on the role selection and the home page will provide a better layout for what is happening in the game. 

More details on that later, but I just wanted to drop you a note and let you know how everything is coming together. The engine update with the fatigue has 2 more days of testing and then I'm comfortable to release it to the wild.
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So he tells us two more days of testing and then we hear nothing for nearly two weeks. Did an update in fact occur or are we still waiting on it?
His time frame is a lot like my mothers' when I was a kid. She would leave us in the car while she went shopping telling us she would be back in 10 minutes and about an hour and a half later or two she finally returns.

3/5/2014 4:06 PM
Posted by stalagna on 3/5/2014 4:06:00 PM (view original):
Latest Update -
Had a few snags with the fatigue issues this week. Fixing up some of the selection logic for choosing players and then it will be out the door. 

Also, on the interface side. We have been cleaning up the Practice plan page and making it easier to use. The depth charts will soon be drag and drop and sortable on the role selection and the home page will provide a better layout for what is happening in the game. 

More details on that later, but I just wanted to drop you a note and let you know how everything is coming together. The engine update with the fatigue has 2 more days of testing and then I'm comfortable to release it to the wild.
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So he tells us two more days of testing and then we hear nothing for nearly two weeks. Did an update in fact occur or are we still waiting on it?
His time frame is a lot like my mothers' when I was a kid. She would leave us in the car while she went shopping telling us she would be back in 10 minutes and about an hour and a half later or two she finally returns.

Hopefully she cracked the windows
3/5/2014 5:14 PM
Posted by primetime27 on 3/5/2014 5:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by stalagna on 3/5/2014 4:06:00 PM (view original):
Latest Update -

Hopefully she cracked the windows

Yeah, and set the parking brake.  
When I was a youngster my dad left me and my sister in the cab of his old pickup while he went inside.  I kicked the truck into neutral and we started rolling down the parking lot.  Built up enough speed that we crashed it through a block wall in a neighboring property.
3/5/2014 6:02 PM
fix the sim already Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.