Sharing gameplans across Worlds Topic

Is it my imagination, or have we lost the ability to share game plans across worlds?
1/4/2015 7:14 AM
I just keep importing my gameplans from other teams. Should just be once you create a new gameplan or go in to edit a plan, at the top there is a box w/ a drop down and you can select the gameplan you want and click import.
1/4/2015 11:22 AM
I wish we could have the ability to share gameplans across usernames.
1/4/2015 12:57 PM
I am at D2 and cannot get that option!
1/5/2015 11:49 AM
Posted by wvufan76 on 1/5/2015 11:49:00 AM (view original):
I am at D2 and cannot get that option!
Ah sorry wvu, didn't check that and DII is the only level I haven't tried in the engine. My guess is then that you can't until DIAA
1/5/2015 11:59 AM
By sharing gameplans, I take it you meant playbooks?  I just set up a test playbook with my D1AA team and it was instantly available to my D2 team.  I suspect the probem might be that your D2 team isn't set up as "advanced" which you set up at the bottom of the "Coaching 201" page.  Intermediate gets 3 custom playbooks; advanced you can have up to 12.
1/5/2015 2:04 PM
Sharing gameplans across Worlds Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.