Increasing ratings in preseason? Topic

I've noticed that some of my opponents have already started seeing increases in their players' ratings during this preseason. I still have zeros across the board, however. I've played one exhibition and have another scheduled. Is there more to it or is there something I'm missing?
8/14/2016 3:04 PM
The following could all contribute:

1. # of minutes in player development
2. Players potential
3. # of games played/practiced
8/14/2016 6:46 PM
Let me add option 4. It is possible that your guys have progressed but the progression is so small that it isn't showing up. For example your k may have gone up .2 in his strength. Well if his strength was 50.0 it is now 50.2 and not showing improvement. Once he gets to 51 (or 50.5 I'm not sure if gd rounds up) you'll see the improvement.
8/14/2016 7:41 PM
Posted by spcbuzzard on 8/14/2016 7:41:00 PM (view original):
Let me add option 4. It is possible that your guys have progressed but the progression is so small that it isn't showing up. For example your k may have gone up .2 in his strength. Well if his strength was 50.0 it is now 50.2 and not showing improvement. Once he gets to 51 (or 50.5 I'm not sure if gd rounds up) you'll see the improvement.
And that :)
8/14/2016 8:16 PM
Thanks guys! After my second exhibition, my numbers are going up a little. Nothing like some other teams I've seen, but it's something.
8/15/2016 11:46 AM
and work ethic
8/17/2016 5:16 PM
I play in a number of worlds, but a guy in one of my leagues regularly gets 5-8 points of development on his players from exhibition games! Amazing! I've never done it.
8/20/2016 7:09 PM
Increasing ratings in preseason? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.