Bryant - Season 84 (DIII) Topic

Posted by tribewriter on 11/1/2012 4:02:00 PM (view original):

Poor superv ... that means he is going to stay in D3 and beat up on us for another year.

Get a load of Albion ... six non-sim recruits on a 50-man roster and they are in the Final Four.

Lol, still trying for that title.....at this rate you guys will be stuck with me for awhile...lol.  GL to the teams remaining.
11/1/2012 4:42 PM
Excellent thread! I just noticed it today. I hope it will be continued next season.
11/2/2012 12:06 AM
Linfield vs. Gettysburg, winner will make it 12 different schools in the last 13 seasons that have won a title.
11/2/2012 5:08 PM
Congrats to Gettysburg and hallgren on the National Championship. New thread for season 85 will start after recruiting is over.
Season 85 we will have a Season Preview + DAILY update on what's going on in the league, and then a Playoff Preview.
See you in a week or so.
11/3/2012 3:40 PM
wow I just found this,This is my second year ,I would like to see us the coaches pick the offense pllayer and defense player of the year
11/12/2012 6:01 PM
You guys doing this for season 85?
11/13/2012 1:56 AM
Posted by mcroker90 on 11/13/2012 1:56:00 AM (view original):
You guys doing this for season 85?
Yes, season 85 will be in different thread and it will start after recruiting is over. This season we're bringing in some changes:
1. Season Preview: same as season 84, issued after recruiting is finished
2. DAILY reviews summarizing the "top" games scores every day, and previewing the "top" games on the next day (these will be short and straight forward)
3. Playoff preview, after the conference championship games are played and playoff brackets are out
4. POLL: poll in which you can vote for many things like best team in the regular season, who do you think will win the NC, biggest upset of the season, strongest conference of the season, etc...
5. End of season review, after the National Championship game
11/13/2012 3:40 PM
The POLL will actually be issued for voting BEFORE the playoff review, meaning before the conference championships. It can also includes what was requested by richhill like offensive/defensive player of the year, etc...
11/13/2012 3:43 PM
This is awesome!! I just joined GD about a week ago, and I'm addicted already. I just found this thread today, and will keep me on here even more. lol. I think I made a bad selection with the team I'm coaching (baldwin-wallace), but I guess if I can make them competitive then I'll be doing a good job. Might take a few seasons though. lol... looking forward to many more seasons to come, and to gaining some seasonal rivalries.
11/13/2012 4:45 PM
◂ Prev 123
Bryant - Season 84 (DIII) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.