Calling out gin and rlahann Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
How about United states of Tara?
3/30/2010 10:43 PM
I still haven't watched Generation Kill--I gave up on it after an episode because I couldn't keep the characters straight. Also, I might have been drinking. Gin swears it's not bad, so I might go back to it eventually.

Friday Night Lights is actually kind of sneaky good. I mean, it's kind of comfort food...not challenging, not edgy, but incredibly well acted, and really easy to watch--especially if you've ever spent much time in that part of the country.

Treme starts soon--that'll be worth watching.

I'm going to build up a few weeks buffer and then start on Justified.
3/30/2010 10:58 PM
Spartacus?
3/31/2010 6:47 AM
Life was pretty cool - other than listening to Oprah narrate it. Especially like the one frog / toad that rolls itself down the hill to get away from its predators.

Like the Wild Pacific series also.
3/31/2010 9:58 AM
So far, Justified is definitely more episodic than I expected, but there is definitely plenty of running storyline. My guess is they're trying not to burn out too quickly and may be overcompensating a bit.
3/31/2010 12:05 PM
Damn, went looking for info on Treme and found out David Mills died last night. That kinda blows.
3/31/2010 12:08 PM
The Inbetweeners?
3/31/2010 12:38 PM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
3/31/2010 3:42 PM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
3/31/2010 3:49 PM
Yeah, the Buffier/OC elements worked for me in a way that they don't usually for straight males.

None of that in FNL.
3/31/2010 3:53 PM
3/31/2010 3:59 PM
123456 Next ▸
Calling out gin and rlahann Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.