WIS: Please Eliminate the Pitcher Punishing Factor Topic

Dear sirs and/or ma'ams:

I hope you folks are killing that pitcher impact reduction that you added in that last(?) major revision (done maybe four years ago, now).

(And BTW, whatever happened to the stricter fatigue factors? Oh well.)

Thank you for resuming your attention to mods!

10/26/2012 2:29 AM (edited)
Why?
11/1/2012 2:32 PM
Posted by biglenr on 11/1/2012 2:32:00 PM (view original):
Why?
Just saw this. The answer is obvious. Because giving hitting overall a bonus is not a simulation. It's giving candy to children. It's distorting what What If Sports was intended to do.

Why not give quarterbacks a 10% boost across the board for throwing the bomb or "hail Mary's?"

Why not give a 10% boost to making the 3-point play in basketball?

Why not give real live athletes performance enhancing drugs after all?.
6/27/2016 8:09 AM
Posted by ArlenWilliam on 10/26/2012 2:29:00 AM (view original):
Dear sirs and/or ma'ams:

I hope you folks are killing that pitcher impact reduction that you added in that last(?) major revision (done maybe four years ago, now).

(And BTW, whatever happened to the stricter fatigue factors? Oh well.)

Thank you for resuming your attention to mods!

Or was it even longer ago? (A "10%" boost, I think you called it.).

Now that excellent pitching is costing more, as it should have all along, our sims have turned into playing in the Rocky Mountain region, overall. And players of progressives have chronically suffered under this distortion of the sim for years and years, already.
6/27/2016 8:12 AM
WIS: Please Eliminate the Pitcher Punishing Factor Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.