You have too few players on the AA Active roster. Topic

Agreed. This restriction should only kick in when Spring Training starts. 
11/7/2011 3:53 PM
That's actually a pretty good idea.
11/7/2011 3:56 PM
Posted by mrdanielx on 11/7/2011 3:53:00 PM (view original):
Agreed. This restriction should only kick in when Spring Training starts. 
FA ends, spring training starts, you're new, you think you've got you act together, then...

Restriction.

So, you go to FA...and there's nothing because FA is over.

Bad idea. Leave it as is.
11/7/2011 6:06 PM
They should be aware due to this letter from the owner. 

Just move the letter up to the beginning of FA signing, instead of at the end of it..
11/7/2011 6:33 PM
No.
The restriction kicks in now for a reason. So that you address it immediately.

A letter does not make you address it immediately. There are people in this world that say "what?!?! What do you mean my licence is suspended?!?! Yea, I got a registered letter, but I didn't go to the post office"

I'm all for forcing people to address having a measly 20 players at each level except rookie at the time that they do.
11/7/2011 9:23 PM
No.

If you do nothing at all there is no restriction.

ONLY when you are trying to address it does the restriction make it harder to do so.

There is nothing forcing you to address it ever.
11/7/2011 9:28 PM

Well, if you want to do anything to your BL team, you have to address it.   I guess, if you sign up with the intention of doing nothing, you don't have to address it.  Seems silly to intend to do nothing though.

11/7/2011 9:33 PM
and the restriction forces you to have a minimum of 20.

In your own words a "measly" 20/  Once you meet the 20 minimum there is no restriction

So I'm pretty sure you do not understand what you are arguing for.
11/7/2011 9:35 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/7/2011 9:33:00 PM (view original):

Well, if you want to do anything to your BL team, you have to address it.   I guess, if you sign up with the intention of doing nothing, you don't have to address it.  Seems silly to intend to do nothing though.

No you can sign and assign FAs to the BL squad,

You would only be unable to promote to the BL from a minor league team that is light

re-read his post.

He is confused or drunk
11/7/2011 9:36 PM
bump
9/3/2013 12:54 AM
◂ Prev 12
You have too few players on the AA Active roster. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.