VERY MINOR adjustment but it solves a really annoying problem.  When you click on the "edit lineup" button from at the bottom right corner of the home screen, it should default to the ML edit lineup screen.  In all of my 27 seasons I've never once clicked that button intending to edit a minor league lineup but sometimes it directs me there.  
10/4/2012 7:22 AM

If defaults to the last level you visited in the "Edit Roster" or in any of the "Manager's Office" pages.  Which is what it should do.

10/4/2012 8:05 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 10/4/2012 8:05:00 AM (view original):

If defaults to the last level you visited in the "Edit Roster" or in any of the "Manager's Office" pages.  Which is what it should do.

Why "should" an "Edit Lineup" link that's posted under a section labeled "Next Big League Matchup" default to anything other than your big league lineup?
10/4/2012 8:44 AM
I tend to agree with JS and AC but it's is VERY MINOR.

In fact, I think defaulting to a minor league line-up isn't necessarily a bad thing.   I only check my minor league position players on the weekend.  Sometimes I'll see a low DUR prospect in the 80s and bench him immediately.
10/4/2012 8:47 AM
It should be fixed so that it goes to the BL lineup and there should be a quick way to check all lineups/pitching staffs for the minors. Maybe on one screen with a link to be able to go edit them individually.
10/4/2012 8:52 AM
Edit roster tells you everything you need to know about fatigue.    One screen with 150 players would have font size like this or smaller.    
10/4/2012 8:56 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/4/2012 8:47:00 AM (view original):
I tend to agree with JS and AC but it's is VERY MINOR.

In fact, I think defaulting to a minor league line-up isn't necessarily a bad thing.   I only check my minor league position players on the weekend.  Sometimes I'll see a low DUR prospect in the 80s and bench him immediately.
We all agree it's very minor - but it's stupid that a link that is clearly desigend (or at least presented like it's designed) to take you to your ML lineup goes somewhere else. 

I'm not really sure what you're saying about the way it is now - that it occasionally helps you by accident?  Since it only defaults to the last team you checked, I'm not sure how that happens if you've been checking your ML lineup during the week.
10/4/2012 9:10 AM
Posted by AlCheez on 10/4/2012 8:44:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 10/4/2012 8:05:00 AM (view original):

Why "should" an "Edit Lineup" link that's posted under a section labeled "Next Big League Matchup" default to anything other than your big league lineup?
My bad.  You are correct.  But my explanation of why it doesn't is still correct.  It's not just random.
10/4/2012 9:13 AM
Yes, it occassionally helps me by accident.   I check minor league pitching pretty much every cycle.   If I leave after checking HiA pitching and return to edit my BL line-up later in the day, I'll go to HiA line-up.   And a "blue" fatigue will jump out.
10/4/2012 9:16 AM

Ah, fair enough.

10/4/2012 9:18 AM
One of the few very well designed features of the user interface is how it maintains the level you're looking at when you change screens.

Agree the Edit Lineup link on the home screen should go to the ML lineup, but if fixing that breaks keeping the current level it would be a net loss.
10/4/2012 1:02 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/4/2012 8:56:00 AM (view original):
Edit roster tells you everything you need to know about fatigue.    One screen with 150 players would have font size like this or smaller.    
Ahh, I guess the computer you use doesn't have any scroll functionality. It must be really hard for you to look at the FA, Draft lists, etc.
10/4/2012 1:29 PM
If I have to scroll, I think I can use a drop down menu.   You know, the one that's already in place.
10/4/2012 1:48 PM
Posted by tufft on 10/4/2012 1:02:00 PM (view original):
One of the few very well designed features of the user interface is how it maintains the level you're looking at when you change screens.

Agree the Edit Lineup link on the home screen should go to the ML lineup, but if fixing that breaks keeping the current level it would be a net loss.
Agreed.

10/4/2012 3:01 PM
Posted by tufft on 10/4/2012 1:02:00 PM (view original):

Agree.

And for whatever reason, when I use Firefox, it doesn't maintain the level.  I have no idea why.  I don't use Firefox when I'm on this website.
10/4/2012 3:53 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.