Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I guess I still don't see that as much of a problem.  It's not like they're denying them the right to cold medicine.   Sex is optional.  Sickness/disease is not.
7/3/2014 4:47 PM
Corporations are not people.

Yet people should not be forced to abandon their personal religious beliefs should they decide to start a business.
7/3/2014 5:00 PM

Again, refusal to provide birth control isn't refusal to hire based on sex, religion or skin color.

Think of it as a boob job.   I don't think insurance companies are covering them either unless the **** are so huge that it causes other issues.   It's what they call "optional".   Like sex.  

7/3/2014 5:01 PM
I'm pretty sure there are laws in the books about hiring discrimation.
7/3/2014 5:09 PM
The "you must supply healthcare" is new.  No precedent, no laws.   They're making it up as they go.
7/3/2014 5:09 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/3/2014 5:01:00 PM (view original):

Again, refusal to provide birth control isn't refusal to hire based on sex, religion or skin color.

Think of it as a boob job.   I don't think insurance companies are covering them either unless the **** are so huge that it causes other issues.   It's what they call "optional".   Like sex.  

Birth control is medicine, used for more than just the prevention of pregnancy. Should companies be able to decide what medicine their employees get covered  by health insurance?
7/3/2014 6:10 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/3/2014 5:22:00 PM (view original):
Shouldn't companies be allowed to discriminate in hiring if it goes against their religious beliefs?
Please see "laws on the books".    If you wanted to openly discriminate, we know it happens silently, you should have opened a business in America. 
7/3/2014 6:16 PM
You bartend, right?   How many fat, mean, smelly women work behind the bar with you?
7/3/2014 6:17 PM
7/3/2014 6:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...222|223|224|225|226...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.