Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

9/4/2012 9:30 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 9/4/2012 4:05:00 PM (view original):
This one is great. A whole list of liberal lies....

Women:
A. Give me any example of ANYTHING that Republicans have ever done to restrict womens healthcare.
B. The left redefined rape. They are furious when rape statistics drop because they assume that it isnt because of less rapes, but it must be less reports.
C. By reproductive rights they mean abortion. It hurts them politically if they say we want more abortions so they have to speak in code.
D. It is illegal to pay a woman less than a man for the same job, and the Republicans support that. What the left wants is women to be able to sue for getting paid less for different jobs that pay less.

Education:
They want to streamline funding. They also want to actually fix the problems with education, instead of just tossing more money at it.

Working Americns:
A. The Americans jobs act is a lie. It is just more agenda spending to promote their extreme positions. Like Obama's first disasterous stimulus plan this is bad for America.
B. Republicans, Like FDR oppose government employees having collective bargaining rights. Private unions are failing because of the free market.  

LGBT:
A. Americans have voted time and again to restrice marriage to traditional definitions. The Dems want to have the Feds take away their rights.
B. Hate crimes are rare for gays. There isnt outright attacks against gays like blacks in the 60s.
C. Gays on the average earn more than non-gays.

Minorities:
A. The laws were to prevent illegal voters and not one of them says "Blacks cannot vote"!
B. Heritage?? When my people came to America we were proud to speak English, and we still kept out culture. This is just a way to help illegals!

Life:
A So babies and murderes are the same to you?
B. So Foreign aggressors and babies are the same to you?
C. I cannot even explain this one. Obamacare didnt really accomplish anything but creating a socilized medicine framework and costing a couple of trillion

These lies are getting deep!
9/5/2012 1:16 AM
Exactly.  You just posted a whole mess of them.  Of course I can't blame you....you're just regurgitating what you've been programmed to say.
9/5/2012 7:39 AM
9/5/2012 7:50 AM
Yes, "learning how to live within your means" is really just code for "I hate black people"
9/5/2012 8:18 AM
9/5/2012 8:37 AM
Posted by deathinahole on 9/4/2012 4:18:00 PM (view original):
We need a random swamp generator, to give the poor cliche ridden boy a rest.

Every time cresty posts, touch a button that'll randomly generate one of the 5 responses he always gives, copy, paste.
So why isnt Cresty the problem and not me?
9/5/2012 10:16 AM
9/5/2012 10:21 AM
9/5/2012 7:17 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 9/5/2012 10:21:00 AM (view original):
And of course these respected prominent people must be stupid, afterall they found a stupid picture of them.

You wish Obama knew as much about energy issues as Palin.
9/6/2012 12:53 AM
9/6/2012 5:56 AM
9/6/2012 10:24 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 9/6/2012 5:56:00 AM (view original):
Like we gave the Reigns to Reagan to save us from Carter?

We must give the "Reigns" to Romney. We cannot afford 4 more years of the incompetence of Obama!
9/6/2012 10:39 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 9/5/2012 10:16:00 AM (view original):
Posted by deathinahole on 9/4/2012 4:18:00 PM (view original):
We need a random swamp generator, to give the poor cliche ridden boy a rest.

Every time cresty posts, touch a button that'll randomly generate one of the 5 responses he always gives, copy, paste.
So why isnt Cresty the problem and not me?
Google. Copy. Paste. Reel in the replublican sucker.
9/6/2012 10:51 PM
9/7/2012 6:11 AM
◂ Prev 1...161|162|163|164|165...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.