This forum: Best insightful analysis of all time? Topic

Posted by genghisxcon on 4/5/2012 6:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gin_caesar on 4/4/2012 7:36:00 PM (view original):
Did you really die on a cross so that this idiot could make this thread?
I wasn't even there; it was an early experiment in holography. Wasn't very convincing, but it was also one of the first acid tests, and people were tripping so bad they couldn't tell the difference. The brown acid was bad, several got violently ill, a lucky few died. In tribute, the house band, the Warlocks, renamed themselves the Grateful Dead. Those were the days, my friend.
As evidenced by this post, coming to a sports sim site for witty isn't a very good idea either.
4/5/2012 8:22 PM
Posted by gin_caesar on 4/5/2012 5:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by llad_lu76 on 4/5/2012 12:57:00 PM (view original):
No, the historical Jesus (as opposed to the cartoon one people have paintings of on their walls) died on the cross so the Romans would have one less trouble-maker on their hands.  Unfortunately, one unintended consequence was that a whole mess of other people continue to surrender their critical thinking skills and their mind in general to "faith", perhaps as a nod to the superstitious, stone age past.  People do seem to be quite nostalgic in that  respect these days. 

I strongly suspect that this sort of behavior tends much more towards the 'idiotic' than the act of making this thread, but I don't expect you to understand that.  ....And yes, I would gladly inform you of this fact to your face, in the flesh.
Thanks for the history lesson, Tacitus.  And also for the analysis which isn't the least bit sophomoric.  Without your superior intellect members of this site would be lost in a sea of misinformation.  Hot ****, I just can't wait to read more of your posts.
My pleasure, and I am absolutely serious; it is an accurate analysis of the state of current society, though you may be too brainwashed to see it; you are correct that you are lost in a sea of misinformation; and, I should hope so.  ;)

PS: Do feel free to pray to Cartoon-Jesus on my behalf if that makes you all warm and fuzzy inside.

4/6/2012 2:15 AM (edited)
Are you autistic?
4/6/2012 6:21 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/5/2012 8:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by genghisxcon on 4/5/2012 6:52:00 PM (view original):
I wasn't even there; it was an early experiment in holography. Wasn't very convincing, but it was also one of the first acid tests, and people were tripping so bad they couldn't tell the difference. The brown acid was bad, several got violently ill, a lucky few died. In tribute, the house band, the Warlocks, renamed themselves the Grateful Dead. Those were the days, my friend.
As evidenced by this post, coming to a sports sim site for witty isn't a very good idea either.
Like you'd recognize wit.
4/6/2012 1:43 PM
Posted by gin_caesar on 4/6/2012 6:21:00 AM (view original):
Are you autistic?
Just the sort of question to expect when the inmates are running the asylum.  Please continue to frolic in the padded room of your imaginary world.  You know that "Jesus" loves you and will welcome you into that heaven place when you die.  It's all sunshine and rainbows, you know!  ...and everyone enjoys the Kool-aid.
4/9/2012 5:47 PM
So that's a yes...
4/9/2012 5:59 PM
o
4/9/2012 6:04 PM
i c
4/9/2012 6:37 PM
4/9/2012 9:18 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 4/4/2012 6:07:00 PM (view original):

Possibly because it grants a certain amount of anonymity.

you mean, you are not an ex convict named genghis?
4/9/2012 9:26 PM
Posted by llad_lu76 on 4/5/2012 12:57:00 PM (view original):
No, the historical Jesus (as opposed to the cartoon one people have paintings of on their walls) died on the cross so the Romans would have one less trouble-maker on their hands.  Unfortunately, one unintended consequence was that a whole mess of other people continue to surrender their critical thinking skills and their mind in general to "faith", perhaps as a nod to the superstitious, stone age past.  People do seem to be quite nostalgic in that  respect these days. 

I strongly suspect that this sort of behavior tends much more towards the 'idiotic' than the act of making this thread, but I don't expect you to understand that.  ....And yes, I would gladly inform you of this fact to your face, in the flesh.
Llad catches a good wave. Llad wipes out. Llad wipes out Cissy. Cissy shows Butchie how to do that. Cissy wipes Butchie out. Butchie hurts Barry's head. Mister Rollins comes in Barry's face. My Father runs the Mega-Millions
4/9/2012 9:38 PM
Posted by llad_lu76 on 4/9/2012 5:47:00 PM (view original):
Are you autistic?
Just the sort of question to expect when the inmates are running the asylum.  Please continue to frolic in the padded room of your imaginary world.  You know that "Jesus" loves you and will welcome you into that heaven place when you die.  It's all sunshine and rainbows, you know!  ...and everyone enjoys the Kool-aid.
If my words are yours, can you hear my Father? Can Bill know my Father, keeping his eye on me? Can I bone Kai and Butchie know my Father instead?

"My Father's shy doing his business. Kai helps my Father dump out. Bill takes a shot. Shaunie is much improved.

"Joe is a Doubting Thomas. Joe will save Not-Aleman. Joe will bring his buddies home. This is how Freddy relaxes. Cup-o'joe, and Winchell's variety dozen.

"Mitch catches a good wave. Mitch wipes out. Mitch wipes out Cissy. Cissy shows Butchie how to do that. Cissy wipes Butchie out. Butchie hurts Barry's head. Mister Rollins comes in Barry's face. My Father runs the Mega-Millions.

"Fur is big. Mud is big. The stick is big. The word is big. Fire is huge. The wheel is huge. The line and circle are big. On the wall, the line and circle are huge. On the wall, the man at the wall makes a man from the circle and line. The man at the wall makes a Word on the wall from the circle and line. The Word on the wall hears my Father.

"The zeroes and ones make the Word in Cass's camera. In the Word on the wall that hears my-Father-in-Cass's-camera, the good one Mitch catches doesn't wipe Cissy out. In the-Word-that-hears-my-Father, Cissy shows Butchie something else. In-my-Father's-Word, Cissy shows Butchie in Shaun. In-my-Father's-Word, Tina raises Shaun at lunch. In Cass's-camera, Butchie lays the court out for Barry, and Mister Rollins watches, and he doesn't come on Barry's face. In Cass's-camera, Butchie knows Kai kept the faith. In-my-Father's-Word, the Wave lifts them up.

"In Cass's camera, Bill doesn't bump his head on the stairs. In Cass's-camera, as long as he's being stupid, Bill gives Lois a kiss.

"In His-Word-in-Cass's-camera, the Internet is big. Nine-Eleven is big, but not every towel-head is eradicated. In His-Word, We are coming Nine-Eleven-Fourteen.

"In my-Father's-Word, Bill sees how Freddy relaxes. In Cass's-camera, Ramon wants to know who's hungry, in the courtyard and Room Forty-Five.

"In my-Father's-Word-to-come-in-Cass's-camera, Doctor Smith calls Ocean Properties. In Cass's-camera-to-come, my Father stares Not Aleman down, and Freddy sees Bill much-improved.

"You will not note my-Father's-Word, nor remember Cass's-camera, but you will not forget what we did here."

4/9/2012 9:45 PM
Are you autistic?
Sounds like somebody's got a case of the grumpies.
4/9/2012 9:55 PM
Are you autistic?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6TFW1F6oY0
4/11/2012 9:11 PM
I miss JFC.
4/26/2012 10:04 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
This forum: Best insightful analysis of all time? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.