THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!!!!! Topic

What the hell?   FOX news, the righty mouthpiece, running an article that suggest the earth is more than 10,000 years old?

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2012/10/05/humans-broke-off-neanderthal-sex/?intcmp=trending
10/8/2012 4:35 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
10/9/2012 5:17 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/9/2012 12:09:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 10/8/2012 2:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/8/2012 2:07:00 PM (view original):
Has he ever voted for something that doesnt fall in line with your ideas?

Now we are in fun territory.

Let Christians believe what they will. The birth of the universe seldom comes up for a floor vote.
I question his judgement. The house votes on policy that may conflict with the bible. What else is he willing to ignore in the name of faith?

And anyway, my point is that there isn't some huge crazy left in america. The crazies on the left are equally balanced by the crazies on the right. And most people fall closer to the middle. Like a bell curve.
Yet the left is mostly ignored for being out of the mainstream.

The right is always labeled as such. They are always called extreme right.

This bothers me.
I don't know, Fox spends a whole hell of a lot time pointing out "extreme" liberals. They even call Obama extreme when he's a centrist democrat. 
10/9/2012 1:17 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/9/2012 1:42:00 PM (view original):
1 Obama has never been a centrist. He may have been forced to the center by Congress, but his whole histroy is left wing.

2 Fox. Is that the media? Why is it only Fox?
1. Obama's signature piece of crazy *** liberal legislation was written by Newt Gingrich and endorsed by the Heritage foundation. The guy running against Obama instituted almost the exact same law on a state level while Governor of MA.

2. Fox is a large piece of the mainstream media.
10/9/2012 1:45 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/9/2012 3:13:00 PM (view original):
Obamacare is more than that.

1 It is national.
2 It will expand. Just like SS and Medicare.

It is the framework for nationalized single payer health care.
Obamacare is essentially the Republican version of health care reform. There is nothing crazy or extreme about it. Like Obama. Nothing he has done in the last 3 and a half years would lead a rational person to conclude that Obama is a radical.
10/9/2012 3:31 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 10/9/2012 3:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/9/2012 3:13:00 PM (view original):
Obamacare is more than that.

1 It is national.
2 It will expand. Just like SS and Medicare.

It is the framework for nationalized single payer health care.
Obamacare is essentially the Republican version of health care reform. There is nothing crazy or extreme about it. Like Obama. Nothing he has done in the last 3 and a half years would lead a rational person to conclude that Obama is a radical.
There is something wrong with Obamacare.

IT DOESN'T ADDRESS THE ******* PROBLEM WITH HEALTHCARE IN THIS COUNTRY, WHICH IS OUT OF CONTROL COSTS.

It just wraps a ton of money and federal bureaucracy around an already bloated, broken system.

You don't "fix" problems by throwing money at it.  You fix problems by analyzing them, identifying what's broken, and fixing or streamlining the process.

Obamacare doesn't do that.  It's a trillion-plus dollar band-aid.
10/9/2012 3:37 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/9/2012 3:38:00 PM (view original):
Cap and trade.

He supported the extreme Washington DC gun ban.

His SC appointees

The steady stream of lower level appointees with extreme radical backrounds.

The fact that he was a ACORN like communitty organizer.

This guy screams Radical left. If he had a more Democratic Congress what would Obamacare look like, and what other things would we be subjected to?
Cap and trade was an idea favored by Conservatives.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/dec/07/newt-gingrich/gingrich-claims-he-never-favored-cap-and-trade/

President George H.W. Bush championed it, with the support of both Democrats and Republicans in Congress -- including, yes, Newt Gingrich.

In 2008, it was one of the few areas of common ground for Barack Obama and John McCain. Both acknowledged climate change and favored carbon caps.

The gun banned was ruled on by the SC prior to him being elected President. During his campaign he said: 

"I don't know what my aide said but I've been very consistent, I teach constitutional law," Obama said. "What I said was that I believe Second Amendment as being an individual right and have said that consistently. I also think that individual right is constrained by the rights of the community to maintain issues with public safety. I don't think those two principles are contradictory and in fact what I've been saying consistently is what the Supreme Court essentially said today."

Please name the steady stream.

The last two lines are nothing but scare tactics and speculation. Nothing Obama has done during his presidency has been radical.

10/9/2012 3:51 PM
The Western Center for Journalism - Informing and Equipping Americans Who Love Freedom

Other stories found on that anti-Obama propaganda website:

www.westernjournalism.com/an-open-letter-to-maricopa-county-sheriff-joe-arpaio/

http://www.westernjournalism.com/did-arabs-fund-obama-at-harvard/

http://www.westernjournalism.com/todd-akin-conservative-champion/

10/9/2012 4:21 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...80 Next ▸
THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.