Wow. So many follow up questions.
1. Is bullying the appropriate way to deal with anything?
2. Do Christians only address issues by bullying?
3. Are all bullies Christians?
4. Will bullying a gay person make them less gay?
5. Is suicide the preferred solution to homosexuality for Christians?
6. If you are being bullied, does that mean you're gay?
7. If you are being bullied, will not being gay stop the bullying?
8. Are bullies really just misunderstood missionaries?
9. Should we encourage bullying in order to stop the tide of homosexuals that seem to be invading this once great Christian nation?
10. What about other forms of bullying like Amanda Todd
- Should we prevent it because it isn't related to gayness?
- Or allow it because every straight guy likes boobies?