THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!!!!! Topic

Posted by bistiza on 3/11/2013 9:10:00 AM (view original):
The problem is everyone is afraid the crazy atheists will sue and since some people in powerful positions will find in their favor, a lawsuit could be lost, and even if it's not it still costs a lot of money.

If the judges and others would have told these fools to STFU from the beginning, it would have set the precedent of having them leave everyone else alone with their insane agenda to eliminate religion everywhere they can.

Keeping trolling, troll master.
3/11/2013 10:24 AM
Are you chanting your own mantra again?

You must be, as you are the troll master.

3/11/2013 11:16 AM
lol
3/11/2013 7:49 PM
I'm glad you can laugh at yourself, because I've been laughing at your ridiculous antics for some time now.
3/12/2013 10:17 AM
Ok
3/12/2013 10:20 AM
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem, and it's good to see you doing that here, even if it's only a simple post that says "ok".
3/12/2013 10:53 AM
Right.
3/12/2013 11:09 AM
Posted by bistiza on 3/11/2013 9:10:00 AM (view original):
The problem is everyone is afraid the crazy atheists will sue and since some people in powerful positions will find in their favor, a lawsuit could be lost, and even if it's not it still costs a lot of money.

If the judges and others would have told these fools to STFU from the beginning, it would have set the precedent of having them leave everyone else alone with their insane agenda to eliminate religion everywhere they can.

Again the checks and balances are in place. Many people file oddball suits.

The only time it worked was when it attacks traditional American values and the Liberal Democrats jump on board to promote the idea.

A tiny number of extreme Atheists isnt the problem, it is the left wing hatred of traditional values.
3/12/2013 11:14 AM
I believe it's actually when the extreme atheists get those with the left wing hatred of traditional values on their side that it becomes a problem.

BL,

It's nice to see you finally admit I'm right. Having gotten that admission out of you, I truly think I'm done with you. There's nothing left to accomplish.

3/12/2013 11:20 AM
Sounds good.
3/12/2013 11:23 AM
The bottom line is we are clearly in a different place now as opposed to 1961.

And I will admit we did a few things in the other direction. In the 50s we did some minor things. IGWT on all the money. It also became the national motto. Change the pledge of allegiance.

These were some small things that didnt really matter in the grand scope.

What is happening now is a slow movement away from Christianity.

As an Athiest it doesnt really impact me, except to somehow no longer count all the good that has come out of the Christian traditions in America.
3/14/2013 11:47 AM

Can anyone say that the rich religious history of America has not been a positive influence?

3/20/2013 5:25 PM
The problem is all these crybabies who are offended by everything under the sun that doesn't fit their own agenda.

swamp,

No, they can't. They want to twist the constitution to fit their agenda, and unfortunately there are enough people in power who agree with them that it actually has some significance when it never should have.

3/21/2013 3:09 PM
Posted by bistiza on 3/21/2013 3:09:00 PM (view original):
The problem is all these crybabies who are offended by everything under the sun that doesn't fit their own agenda.

swamp,

No, they can't. They want to twist the constitution to fit their agenda, and unfortunately there are enough people in power who agree with them that it actually has some significance when it never should have.

What agenda is that?
3/21/2013 4:12 PM
The radical atheists have an agenda of attempting to thwart any and all religious activities of others. They realize they don't have any legal ground on which to do this in most circumstances, but if they can find even the smallest of potential legal footholds somewhere, they're going to climb on and keep going until someone stops them.

What they really should do is mind their own business and leave other people alone. Instead they have to seek out these circumstances where they can challenge the beliefs of others, because they apparently have nothing better to do than to cause problems.

Funny, many world religions spend a lot of time helping people, yet it's difficult to find atheist organizations doing anything but causing problems.
3/22/2013 3:25 PM
◂ Prev 1...58|59|60|61|62...80 Next ▸
THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.