If You Are Still An Undecided Voter . . . Topic

. . . ask yourself one question.

Why is the candidate of "hope and change!" from four years ago now running on a theme of paranoia and fear of the other party this time around?

After four years, shouldn't he have a better message than that?
11/4/2012 8:32 AM
Also that party on local elections are saying that the other party will change things and you don't want that.
11/4/2012 8:44 AM
I don't think there are many undecideds left. And Obama is winning the electoral math.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
11/4/2012 10:01 AM
If anyone is still undecided, I'd rather they not vote. 
11/4/2012 10:20 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/4/2012 10:03:00 AM (view original):
I don't think there are many undecideds left. And Obama is winning the electoral math.

Yeah... Ok..... 538's prediction is gospel.... we get it. I'll disagree. we'll find out Tuesday.

that link has Obama getting 51% in Ohio and clear victories in Virginia and Colorado. Obama getting over 50% of the national votes and winning the election by 75 electoral votes. we shall see.
11/4/2012 11:11 AM (edited)

So what's your point?

The election is already decided?  If somebody has not yet made up their mind, they shouldn't bother because, according to you and some blog, it doesn't matter anyway?  Should the undecideds just move on and forget about Tuesday?
11/4/2012 11:25 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Blogs.......

11/4/2012 11:52 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 11/4/2012 11:25:00 AM (view original):

So what's your point?

The election is already decided?  If somebody has not yet made up their mind, they shouldn't bother because, according to you and some blog, it doesn't matter anyway?  Should the undecideds just move on and forget about Tuesday?
My point is that undecideds aren't really important now. Voter turnout in Ohio and, to a lesser degree, Florida, Virginia, and Colorado is all that matters.
11/4/2012 12:11 PM
So people in other states who are undecided shouldn't bother to vote?
11/4/2012 1:12 PM
Everyone should vote.

In reality some peoples votes are probably not going to matter in the Presidential election, but you will be hard pressed to find someone whos vote doesnt matter in Presidential or Senate or House or local proposals.

One of my neighbors has a sign in their yeard for County Clerk.

Find what matters to you and vote!
11/4/2012 2:11 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 11/4/2012 1:12:00 PM (view original):
So people in other states who are undecided shouldn't bother to vote?
They are free to vote, it just won't matter in most cases. 
11/4/2012 2:15 PM
So, before heading out to vote, should everyone just check a few polls to make sure their vote matters?
11/4/2012 5:29 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 11/4/2012 8:32:00 AM (view original):
. . . ask yourself one question.

Why is the candidate of "hope and change!" from four years ago now running on a theme of paranoia and fear of the other party this time around?

After four years, shouldn't he have a better message than that?
This.

Obama has had four years in office, and hasn't accomplished a ******* thing.  [Spare me the OBL stuff.  The SEALS killed him, not BarryO]

He should be running on all the wonderful things he's accomplished to fix the economy and jobs and inflation.  Instead, he's still blaming Bush and the Republican for his multiple failures.
11/4/2012 5:37 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
12345 Next ▸
If You Are Still An Undecided Voter . . . Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.