IMPORTANT POLL Topic

Posted by bistiza on 1/8/2013 1:43:00 PM (view original):
Are you still trying to sidetrack this thing?

Now, come on. Like I said before, we can't rob bad_luck of the enjoyment of being reminded over and over again how he gave up and lost.

Who is "we?"
1/8/2013 1:45 PM
Yes, your argument was so devastating before that I completely ignored it. Then, for no good reason, started begging you to destroy me with it again.

You gave up and lost as a result. You were content until it finally dawned on you that you had lost, and now you're begging to have a go at it again.

Instead of indulging you, I've decided to let you wallow in your loss, which is entirely at my discretion.

I won't be changing my mind on that decision, no matter what you say. That little gem hasn't dawned on you yet, but eventually it may get through.
1/8/2013 1:46 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 1/8/2013 1:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by by swamphawk22 on 1/8/2013 1:34:00 PM:
Posted by genghisxcon on 1/8/2013 1:12:00 PM:
swamp's winning Moron of the Century voting.

Congrats!!!
Actually I am destroying the left wing selling point.

"We are in trouble becuase rich people are not paying enough taxes".

This is clearly a lie.

If Romney had me writing his speeches and ads we might have a different president now!

No way bis tops that.
Romney didn't within the allotted 15 minutes that bis gave him to accept the offer. So bis took his speech writing talents to the interwebs.
1/8/2013 1:46 PM
"We" means I can't allow you to sidetrack this and rob bad_luck of the enjoyment of being reminded of his loss due to giving up.
1/8/2013 1:47 PM
Posted by bistiza on 1/8/2013 1:46:00 PM (view original):
Yes, your argument was so devastating before that I completely ignored it. Then, for no good reason, started begging you to destroy me with it again.

You gave up and lost as a result. You were content until it finally dawned on you that you had lost, and now you're begging to have a go at it again.

Instead of indulging you, I've decided to let you wallow in your loss, which is entirely at my discretion.

I won't be changing my mind on that decision, no matter what you say. That little gem hasn't dawned on you yet, but eventually it may get through.
You have a weird habit of not quoting entire posts.

Here is what was said in its entirety:

Quote post by bad_luck on 1/8/2013 1:44:00 PM:
Posted by bistiza on 1/8/2013 1:37:00 PM (view original):
Your responding to the evidence at one time doesn't preclude you from refusing to answer many other times, which you showed in dramatic fashion until you came back later and wanted to play the game again even though you lost it before.

You gave up. You lost. Deal with it.

So you admit I've responded to your "evidence?"

You, being so important and all, couldn't waste ten minutes destroying me with your devastating young earth arguments again. So you've spent two days telling me you don't want to talk about it.

That makes sense. We all know if bis hates anything, it's typing out an argument he thinks is a sure winner.

1/8/2013 1:47 PM
Posted by bistiza on 1/8/2013 1:46:00 PM (view original):

That's not your mind, it's your diaper. It must be hard to tell them apart, with both being full of ****.
1/8/2013 1:50 PM
Posted by bistiza on 1/8/2013 1:47:00 PM (view original):
"We" means I can't allow you to sidetrack this and rob bad_luck of the enjoyment of being reminded of his loss due to giving up.
Please keep reminding everyone. I'm not the one begging for this thread to stop.

I've linked my responses to your evidence.

You posted your "evidence" on 12/24, Christmas eve.

On 12/27, I responded. Sorry I spent Christmas with my family instead of responding. I know that being ignored for three days hurt your feelings. But I certainly never gave up. I responded directly. I pointed out (after dahs, I should mention) that C14 is made in the atmosphere.

You ignored that (from me and dahs).

I asked you for clarification on your thermodynamics argument. You told me to read the laws. Well, ok, the laws themselves are clearly not an argument for a young earth. You'll need to explain further.
1/8/2013 1:54 PM
Posted by bistiza on 1/8/2013 1:47:00 PM (view original):
"We" is a plural pronoun. You and who else? Or is it the "royal we?"
1/8/2013 1:55 PM
So you admit I've responded to your "evidence?"

No. You responded many times to what you THOUGHT was the evidence. When I corrected you and told you to go back and read the real evidence, you refused multiple times and gave up.
You, being so important and all, couldn't waste ten minutes destroying me with your devastating young earth arguments again. So you've spent two days telling me you don't want to talk about it.

I'm happy to talk about it. I just won't discuss it with you because I'd rather you wallow in your loss. I'll keep reminding you of this until it sinks in and you stop asking or I am bored with it. You're just one stubborn fellow, aren't you?
That makes sense. We all know if bis hates anything, it's typing out an argument he thinks is a sure winner.
Why bother doing again what I've already done? It's more fun to watch you wallow in your loss.

What's more fun is that you have at least two of your identities posting here. Do you have a third? We shall see if someone else mysteriously shows up to side with you as you continue this nonsense.
1/8/2013 1:57 PM

Maybe everyone who thinks you're an idiot is an alias, bis. That must be it.

1/8/2013 2:00 PM
I directly quoted and linked to your posts.

Please explain how I got your "evidence" wrong.
1/8/2013 2:00 PM
It's easy to tell you're probably the same person, but I wont' bother to explain how. I want to be able to use it to tell when and if your other identities emerge.

Keep up the parrot routine, bad_luck. The debate is never coming back, because I've decided it isn't. When you understand that, maybe you'll quit. Or maybe you like banging your head against a wall so much you'll keep going.

1/8/2013 2:02 PM
The debate was over when you cited the existence of C14 as evidence of a young earth.

C14 is produced in the atmosphere.

The earth is over 4 billion years old. You'd have to be an idiot to believe otherwise.
1/8/2013 2:05 PM
No, the debate was over when you gave up and therefore lost.

I'll remind you as often as you need until I get bored.

1/8/2013 2:13 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 1/8/2013 1:21:00 PM (view original):
How old are you, bis?
bump
1/8/2013 2:15 PM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18...37 Next ▸
IMPORTANT POLL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.