DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Posted by greeny9 on 9/3/2013 11:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bistiza on 9/3/2013 10:32:00 AM (view original):
Wow, no response from "either" of those queers in three days....shocking

I don't usually respond on this board during weekends. If I'm on this site at all its to check the games themselves. Weekends are a busy time, and even when they aren't, I don't want to waste time on this board for the most part.

So essentially I'm echoing SF when he said this to you, taint - "believe it or not my life doesn't revolve around this board. some ppl have lives you should give it a try."

While I'm at it, I'll also echo his sentiment that greeny is a closed-minded individual. Keep in mind I don't agree with SF a lot (especially about some race and gender issues), but I will say that he speaks his mind and doesn't waver.  He's blunt to the point of downright rudeness at times, but it's absolutely wrong for those like greeny and dahs to try to censor him or talk down to him. Then again, that's par for the course for those guys.
Censoring?  When did I want to censor him?  Im just pointing out his jack-assery with his language.  The guy obv has no comprehension of English when every 5th word is a swear word.  That is small mindedness.  Not to mention his unwillingness to live with large segments of the worlds population.  I believe in giving people the right to live their lives any way that they want, as long as its not hurting anybody directly.  I have always spoken that way in these here forums and you are calling me close minded?  I am one of the most open minded people I know (not bragging just telling the truth).  Shawn has major problems with the way he talks, and he sounds much like most teenagers sound.  If he is in fact an adult say late 20s or later and he still talks and thinks like that then he is just plain bigoted and I feel sorry for him.
I feel sorry for your arse gonig around telling ppl they can't speak their mind or else they are bigot. you think you are so open minded but you are only open to ppl who agree with you well everyone is like that so stop patting yourself on the back moron.  I will speak my mind I don't have to be PC and you can suck it if you don't like it.
9/3/2013 11:56 AM
Posted by bistiza on 9/3/2013 11:40:00 AM (view original):
You want him to shut up and go away because you disagree with his opinions, greeny. Your method of trying to make that happen is to act like a playground bully, call him names and insult him and talk down to him in the hopes that he'll hate it enough he'll do what you want (shut up and go away).

What's really ironic is our attack on someone because they use different words than you do or because they swear is incredibly small-minded, yet that's what you say he's doing to you.

I don't agree with SF on many things, including issues of race and gender among others, but he has EVERY RIGHT to his opinion, the same as you do. You, however, DO NOT have the right to talk down to him just because he expressed his opinion and you disagree so you want him to shut up and go away.

Too bad for you it looks like he's not going to do that, and even if he does, I'll still call you out for pulling a stunt like that. In fact, it's that kind of tactic I'm sick of seeing on these forums. People disagree and one or more of them can't have a reasonable discussion about the matter, they have to launch insults and namecalling attacks like they're five years old, and it's PATHETIC.

You say SF sounds like a teenager well you sound like you are about five so he's got the edge on you there.  The fact that you simply don't get that makes ME feel sorry for YOU.

To clarify:

I'm not defending SF completely. I disagree with him on several issues as I"ve mentioned. I just don't attack the man for speaking his mind, and I don't act like I'm somehow better than him because I disagree with him.

Maybe you should do the same.  Try have a real discussion with him - it can be done, and I've done it. Maybe show some respect for another person having a right to their opinion. Grow up and stop with the playground BS tactics.

bis I do not need you to defend me against this moron. I need help against him like I would to sqaush a fly.
9/3/2013 11:58 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/3/2013 11:38:00 AM (view original):
shawn and bistiza are the same troll, greeny. 

It's a bit.
BWA HA HA remember when I was you too badluck? nah youd rather forget that bc I made you look even more foolish than you already do and that isn't easy to do.
9/3/2013 11:59 AM
SF I wasn't defending you so much as I was blasting greeny for trying to censor you. I would blast anyone who tries to bully others into being quiet about their views the same way.
9/3/2013 1:16 PM
bis the fact is ppl like greeny will always want to keep me from speaking my mind. they want everyone to be PC and say let's all tolerate everything and it's all okay and you can't stand up for what you believe or you are wrong well I call BS and I will not lay down quietly like they want I will stand for waht I believe and if they don't like it I don't care.
9/3/2013 2:16 PM
Yes, I'm well aware of the bullying that goes on here, SF. In fact, it's one reason why I'm once again taking a break from posting in the non-sports forums for at least a short while.
9/3/2013 2:47 PM
You want him to shut up and go away because you disagree with his opinions, greeny. Your method of trying to make that happen is to act like a playground bully, call him names and insult him and talk down to him in the hopes that he'll hate it enough he'll do what you want (shut up and go away).

What's really ironic is our attack on someone because they use different words than you do or because they swear is incredibly small-minded, yet that's what you say he's doing to you.

I don't agree with SF on many things, including issues of race and gender among others, but he has EVERY RIGHT to his opinion, the same as you do. You, however, DO NOT have the right to talk down to him just because he expressed his opinion and you disagree so you want him to shut up and go away.

Too bad for you it looks like he's not going to do that, and even if he does, I'll still call you out for pulling a stunt like that. In fact, it's that kind of tactic I'm sick of seeing on these forums. People disagree and one or more of them can't have a reasonable discussion about the matter, they have to launch insults and namecalling attacks like they're five years old, and it's PATHETIC.

You say SF sounds like a teenager well you sound like you are about five so he's got the edge on you there.  The fact that you simply don't get that makes ME feel sorry for YOU.

To clarify:

I'm not defending SF completely. I disagree with him on several issues as I"ve mentioned. I just don't attack the man for speaking his mind, and I don't act like I'm somehow better than him because I disagree with him.

Maybe you should do the same.  Try have a real discussion with him - it can be done, and I've done it. Maybe show some respect for another person having a right to their opinion. Grow up and stop with the playground BS tactics.

He sounded like a spoilt teen with the language he was using.  I called him out on that.  He can be anti gay all he wants, but he takes anti gay to in my opinion to a not cool level.  What exactly is so wrong with being accepting of people not like yourself?  Should we all be the same?  (I am not directing these last 2 comments to you Bis its to SF).  Anger usually comes from being afraid, so SF, why are you afraid of gay people???
9/3/2013 8:07 PM
Posted by greeny9 on 9/3/2013 8:07:00 PM (view original):

To clarify:

He sounded like a spoilt teen with the language he was using.  I called him out on that.  He can be anti gay all he wants, but he takes anti gay to in my opinion to a not cool level.  What exactly is so wrong with being accepting of people not like yourself?  Should we all be the same?  (I am not directing these last 2 comments to you Bis its to SF).  Anger usually comes from being afraid, so SF, why are you afraid of gay people???
call me out? BWA HA HA you didn't call out nothing greeny. you just acted like your better than me bc I use diff language than you might, but you aren't better than anyone.

I take anit gay to a not cool level? oh im sorry I wasn't aware I had to make sure my opinions were cool with you. maybe if you whine and cry some more i'll run them by you next time. yeah right get over yourself.

And I am not afraid of gay ppl or anyone. I'm not even angry with them. I just find what they do to be very disgusting. If you think something is disgusting you prolly don't want to see it and I am the same way. I do not want to see ppl being gay. do what you want on your own time but don't do it in front of me or tell me anything about it, and don't be asking the govt to endorse it with marriage or anything else. if your gay just be glad your gross acts aren't illegal altogether and don't push your luck.
9/4/2013 8:24 AM
9/5/2013 12:27 PM
Calling this a powerful defense for same sex marriage is a joke. In fact, it's based on a premise that is patently false.

Several websites have discussed the fact that this politician simply doesn't understand the Bible. This one gives a pretty good synopsis of exactly why he was wrong.

Here's another site which explains - in detail while citing the Bible itself - why the idea that the Bible condones slavery is a misunderstanding. Perhaps this politician should have read that information before he made his comments.

No, BL, the U.S. does NOT need more politicians who blurt out incorrect statements so that crowds of ignorant people can applaud because it forwards their ridiculous agenda. 

In fact, it's a good thing for Australia the polls indicate this guy is going to lose in the election.
9/5/2013 1:57 PM
It really doesn't matter what the bible says, we don't live in a theocracy.
9/5/2013 5:27 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/5/2013 5:27:00 PM (view original):
9/5/2013 10:58 PM
Since the guy you were praising was using the Bible  - incorrectly - in a convoluted attempt to defend same sex marriage, it certainly matters what the bible says.

What type of government anyone lives under has NOTHING to do with the fact that the guy in your little link was WRONG. Then again, this is you we're talking about, and your ego won't let you admit the guy you praised was WRONG.

9/6/2013 8:35 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 9/5/2013 10:58:00 PM (view original):
I don't see anything about a bible on that dollar bill. Do you need a picture of the first amendment, or are you just in full troll mode since I called you out for being so stupid?
9/6/2013 9:12 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/5/2013 12:27:00 PM (view original):
Wish we had politicians like this in the US

http://gawker.com/politician-blows-pastors-mind-with-powerful-defense-of-1256807630
That guy is an idiot. He prolly only "changed his mind" bc he caved to ppl saying he should. I would not want anyone like that in our govt. Not if you can't stand up for your own beliefs and will change your mind under pressure.
9/6/2013 11:16 AM
◂ Prev 1...323|324|325|326|327...358 Next ▸
DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.