DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Posted by The Taint on 9/30/2013 10:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 9/30/2013 9:05:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 9/28/2013 10:21:00 PM (view original):
Wow, not a word from "either" of them, for the same length of time...again.  In the words of the Immortal Gomer Pyle, "surprise, surprise, surprise!
you talking about me? not sure bc you are not very clear.  I do not always post bc unlike many others here including you I actually have a life outside of this.

you got a problem with that maybe you should get a life of your own instead of worry about when ppl post.

Just relax, turn around,and take a look at the water. Let that flowing water wipe away your anger. Serenity now.
you the one with the problem moron. get a life and maybe you won't worry about who posts when.
9/30/2013 10:25 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by The Taint on 9/30/2013 10:32:00 AM (view original):
You mad bro?
no but if I was you I would be bc then I'd have no life other than to check when ppl post here
9/30/2013 10:56 AM
I don't hate any group of ppl.

maybe you should reflect on why you don't have anything better to do than monitor when ppl post

9/30/2013 11:09 AM
Posted by shawnfucious on 9/30/2013 10:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 9/30/2013 10:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 9/30/2013 9:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 9/27/2013 4:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 9/27/2013 4:17:00 PM (view original):
Or else what?

are you that stupid badluck? guess so. the guys face is rainbow colored bc hes gay and hes saying agree with the gays or else. moron. thats how it is anymore you have to agree with the gays or else.

Agree with gays or else what?
or else be ridiculed by gay ppl and their supporters.

you have right to your opinion as long as you agree with them otherwise you are wrong.

Say something dumb, face ridicule. That's life. Choose your words wisely.

This applies to everything, not just gay rights.

Big picture-wise, anonymous online ridicule isn't exactly a huge "or else."

9/30/2013 11:40 AM
insisting no one can have their own opinion and must agree with a certain group IS dumb.

you say "say something dumb, face ridicule" so by that standard then gays and their supporters should be facing ridicule.

BIG PICTURE - no need for anyone to ridicule anyone. everyone has a right to their opinion. THAT is life.

you don't like it go create your own country and then you can dictate how your ppl are allowed to think.

9/30/2013 12:10 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 9/30/2013 12:10:00 PM (view original):
insisting no one can have their own opinion and must agree with a certain group IS dumb.

you say "say something dumb, face ridicule" so by that standard then gays and their supporters should be facing ridicule.

BIG PICTURE - no need for anyone to ridicule anyone. everyone has a right to their opinion. THAT is life.

you don't like it go create your own country and then you can dictate how your ppl are allowed to think.

I'm not insisting that you can't have your own opinion, I'm calling your opinion dumb. Which is my opinion. Are you insisting that I can't think you're dumb?
9/30/2013 12:12 PM
first off badluck there is a diff between thinking someone idea or opinion is dumb and thinking THEY are dumb. If you can't seperate the two then you are far worse than the word dumb even begins to say.

second off you call my opinion dumb and I say the same about yours and we are back where we started. soooooo, like I said, no need for anyone to say it in the first place. it does NOTHING.

9/30/2013 1:21 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 9/30/2013 1:21:00 PM (view original):
first off badluck there is a diff between thinking someone idea or opinion is dumb and thinking THEY are dumb. If you can't seperate the two then you are far worse than the word dumb even begins to say.

second off you call my opinion dumb and I say the same about yours and we are back where we started. soooooo, like I said, no need for anyone to say it in the first place. it does NOTHING.

You're the one crying about not being able to express your opinion. As far as I can tell, you have expressed tons of opinions here. I'm sure you do it in other places too. No one has killed you or thrown you in jail or even shouted you down. Being called stupid is the worst consequence you've faced.
9/30/2013 1:29 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/30/2013 1:29:00 PM (view original):

You're the one crying about not being able to express your opinion. As far as I can tell, you have expressed tons of opinions here. I'm sure you do it in other places too. No one has killed you or thrown you in jail or even shouted you down. Being called stupid is the worst consequence you've faced.
and there is NO POINT in you or anyone calling me stupid. NONE. I can call you stupid too, so it means NOTHING. honestly you have got to be the biggest idiot in the world if you can't get that.

funny how I point out that you even said gay ppl and their supporters should face ridicule and you just ignore it. maybe you ought to think before you say something, hmmmm?

9/30/2013 1:53 PM
Posted by The Taint on 9/30/2013 1:39:00 PM (view original):
TAke a look at that river buddy, serenity now!
get a life there buddy
9/30/2013 1:54 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 9/30/2013 1:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 9/30/2013 1:29:00 PM (view original):

and there is NO POINT in you or anyone calling me stupid. NONE. I can call you stupid too, so it means NOTHING. honestly you have got to be the biggest idiot in the world if you can't get that.

funny how I point out that you even said gay ppl and their supporters should face ridicule and you just ignore it. maybe you ought to think before you say something, hmmmm?

You get so worked up over other people expressing their opinion. Why?

In my opinion, you are clearly an idiot. You've showed it over and over again. As both shawn and bis. Any opinion you express is meaningless to me. You can say you think gay people should face ridicule. Fine. You might as well say you believe in Santa Claus, Noah's Ark, The Easter Bunny, and a 10,000 year old earth.
9/30/2013 2:08 PM
so you and others on here have zero ability to discuss anything without attacking someone? is that what you are saying? bc thats all you've done. you don't discuss merit of each position in anything close to a decent manner. no you just call ppl names if you disagree and it all means NOTHING. its quite pathetic actually.

so you and I both think each other is an idiot. that means nothing.

The only differences are 1. I actually get us calling each other idiot means nothing, and you can't seem to get it at all. 2. you keep up the rants about how you think im bis and its beyond pathetic at this point and is now in the realm of anyone with any sense thinks you are beyond help. 3. you don't get that I didn't say gay ppl should face ridicule, YOU did.

Soooo let's see you not getting number 1 means you are more of an idiot than me. your pathetic rant in number 2 makes you a sad fool and more of an idiot than me. 3. you not getting number 3 also makes you more of an idiot than me.

BIG PICTURE, since  you like that, is in at least three ways you are far more of an idiot than I am. maybe you should just give up now bc you are looking worse with every post you make.

9/30/2013 2:22 PM
◂ Prev 1...343|344|345|346|347...358 Next ▸
DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.