Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

Coming from you, that's almost a compliment.
8/1/2013 11:42 PM
Seriously...considering how Mike is a poor judge of pretty much everything, silentpadna should almost be insulted.
8/2/2013 12:32 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/1/2013 1:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/1/2013 1:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/1/2013 10:56:00 AM (view original):
Haven't any of you ***** heard of "lethal injection"?   Why do we have to shoot ppl?
Fine then use lethal injection. Either way it solves many problems. Bad parenting = single biggest problem in society bc it is the root cause of so many other big problems.
Instead of killing just bad parents, we should kill the people that raised bad parents as an incentive to make sure your kid grows up  "right."

If you're the oldest child in your family, you are given a test the day you turn 18. If you fail, your parents are killed. Not only are your parents killed, your aunts and uncles are killed, your younger siblings are killed, any living grandparents are killed, and your children, if you have any, are killed.

Solving America's single biggest problem by killing anyone involved in America's biggest problem.

I solve problems.
that the best you can do?  you try to take a good idea to the extrme to make it seem bad bc you know its not? wait its you I should know you dont know better
8/2/2013 4:21 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 8/1/2013 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Maybe I enjoy actually making points and having his most intelligent response be to tell me that I haven't addressed his points.
you must look in the mirrror every day a hundred times and tell yourself how awesme you are. then you come on here to tell the rest of us. i know we should feel honored right?
8/2/2013 4:43 AM
If you don't, you must be lazy and stupid.
8/2/2013 7:54 AM
seems like several ppl here are lazy and stupid but that just my opinion.
8/2/2013 9:40 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/2/2013 9:40:00 PM (view original):
ppl... is that lazy for 'people'?
8/2/2013 10:34 PM
Lazy and stupid in the sense that we disagree with you?  And don't want to murder people?
8/3/2013 2:02 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 8/3/2013 2:02:00 AM (view original):
Lazy and stupid in the sense that we disagree with you?  And don't want to murder people?
no you just want to cost the country billions more than it has to spend so it can coddle the ppl who make it a worse place to live. while you could have a place where violence and crime are rare and respectable citizens can live their lives without fear and without paying for the lazy, youd rather your liberal ideas keep things the way they are. you dont even care for a solution that would work bc you are all about ppl just donig whatever the **** they want to do. never mind if you eliminate the ppl whose behavior causes problems the problems will go away for most part. nah we can't have that we'd rather have problems and pay billions to deal with them the pathetic wimpy way bc the liberal pansies want it that way.
8/3/2013 10:21 AM
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/3/2013 10:21:00 AM (view original):
no you just want to cost the country billions more than it has to spend so it can coddle the ppl who make it a worse place to live. while you could have a place where violence and crime are rare and respectable citizens can live their lives without fear and without paying for the lazy, youd rather your liberal ideas keep things the way they are. you dont even care for a solution that would work bc you are all about ppl just donig whatever the **** they want to do. never mind if you eliminate the ppl whose behavior causes problems the problems will go away for most part. nah we can't have that we'd rather have problems and pay billions to deal with them the pathetic wimpy way bc the liberal pansies want it that way.
Other than the violence and fear associated with the mass slaughter of everyone unlucky enough to get pregnant before marriage.
8/3/2013 11:07 AM
That's what I was thinking...

Let's eliminate violence by systematically killing millions of people.  Brilliant.

8/3/2013 4:28 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 8/3/2013 4:28:00 PM (view original):

Let's eliminate violence by systematically killing millions of people.  Brilliant.

"I thought so"

8/3/2013 4:51 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/3/2013 11:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/3/2013 10:21:00 AM (view original):
Other than the violence and fear associated with the mass slaughter of everyone unlucky enough to get pregnant before marriage.
Fear? maybe. Violence? not if its dealt with properly. it would also not be mass slaughter. once you start with a few the rest get the message and learn real fast. also its not about marriage.
8/3/2013 7:41 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 8/3/2013 4:28:00 PM (view original):

yes it is brilliant. the death penalty is only effective as a deterrent if it is done properly. either dont use it at all or use it right, and I say use it right. the half azz way we do it now doesnt make any sense. few are deterred by fear of the death penalty but at the same time it is govt sanctioning killing. im fine with that if it acctually deters ppl from undesirable actions but right now it doesnt and in that case id rather see it not used at all.
8/3/2013 7:44 PM
Do you have any idea how much more we spend on defense than all social programs put together?  Just as a matter of interest.  Seems like there might be other ways to save money without killing citizens.
8/4/2013 2:20 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...18 Next ▸
Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.