Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

Posted by mb625 on 9/5/2013 11:09:00 AM (view original):
Okay, so, we have two people of whom we are extremely suspicious and there's pola, with whom I never know, but I take him at his word that he's the doctor. Awags is likely innocent, provided that pola was in contact with the real cop, and even if he wasn't, to my understanding innocent people still turn up innocent to the insane cop (caesari to confirm?) so odds are good that he is innocent. With that, I think we should start discussing who to lynch. The short list as of right now:

- Citizenkane
- Columbusbuck

Everybody turns up innocent to the insane cop.  Including the mafia.  the only exceptioni is the REAL cop.  So awags is 50% chance of being investigated by the real cop and being innocent....  Other than that it's no difference between someone else investigating him since we have no real proof of anything.

9/5/2013 11:16 AM
I still push the fact that that other investigation needs to come into the discussion.  I'm assuming that the other cop is worried about giving me the information but I don't know what else I can say or do to prove I am what I say I am.  The two cops and me can work together tonight to make sure investigations aren't doubling up....  figure out who is what...  and we need not forget I have the ability to save someones ***.  

9/5/2013 11:20 AM
you know, we could just put a hit out on either Citzenkane, Columbusbuck, and/or Pola and be done with this wild speculation.
9/5/2013 12:11 PM
Because randomly guessing without trying to formulate some sort of educated conclusion isn't what the mafia would want us to do.....
9/5/2013 12:28 PM
Posted by polabonez on 9/5/2013 12:28:00 PM (view original):
Because randomly guessing without trying to formulate some sort of educated conclusion isn't what the mafia would want us to do.....
but drawing out unsuspecting newbies to bear their souls to Uncle Pola is exactly what the mafia doesn't want to happen???

9/5/2013 12:44 PM
Posted by sjurat on 9/5/2013 12:44:00 PM (view original):
but drawing out unsuspecting newbies to bear their souls to Uncle Pola is exactly what the mafia doesn't want to happen???

Uncle Pola sounds like he drives a windowless van and wears a pedo-stache.
9/5/2013 12:50 PM

If you want to lynch the person claiming doctor, by all means go ahead...  But its suspicious to me that even after I'm the only one to claim the role you would consider me in the death today.
9/5/2013 1:06 PM
Posted by polabonez on 9/5/2013 1:06:00 PM (view original):

If you want to lynch the person claiming doctor, by all means go ahead...  But its suspicious to me that even after I'm the only one to claim the role you would consider me in the death today.
At least we would rid this game of your never-ending mind-*ucking --- triple-meaning, back-stabbing, ways.
9/5/2013 1:07 PM
Posted by sjurat on 9/5/2013 1:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by polabonez on 9/5/2013 1:06:00 PM (view original):

At least we would rid this game of your never-ending mind-*ucking --- triple-meaning, back-stabbing, ways.
and YES I am still ****** about Survivor.
9/5/2013 1:08 PM
Posted by ahrens on 9/5/2013 12:50:00 PM (view original):

Uncle Pola sounds like he drives a windowless van and wears a pedo-stache.
Pedo Bear Van
9/5/2013 1:09 PM
Maybe the real doctor isn't exposing himself for the same reason you shouldn't have. He doesn't want to be targeted. Why do pola and csudak consistently back each other up throughout 8 pages of this thread? It is surprising knowing that csudak has played survivor many times and knows how tricky pola is. I can only say that I am innocent, just as pola's alleged cop states and that the behavior of pola and csudak makes me believe that they are working together. I am writing this from my cellphone and apologize if it doesn't come out right.
9/5/2013 1:26 PM
The second cop has come forward.

I don't know exactly what to do with the information (although it was another "INNOCENT" Investigation) but he and I are not sure that posting the person who came back innocent is the best situation right this second...  As it just helps the mafia out a bit.

I just wanted to say that I have been in contact now with two separate people who have claimed cop.  If for some reason there is a different cop out there and I'm being lied to, I just thought I should put this info out there now so he could possibly see it.  Obviously the two cops want to know who each other are and obviously I don't want to be the only one who has the information but I just want to make sure that before I give share the info between the two that I'm not leading one of them straight into a mafia trick.... Just an FYI to all.
9/5/2013 1:39 PM
Posted by polabonez on 9/5/2013 1:39:00 PM (view original):
The second cop has come forward.

I don't know exactly what to do with the information (although it was another "INNOCENT" Investigation) but he and I are not sure that posting the person who came back innocent is the best situation right this second...  As it just helps the mafia out a bit.

I just wanted to say that I have been in contact now with two separate people who have claimed cop.  If for some reason there is a different cop out there and I'm being lied to, I just thought I should put this info out there now so he could possibly see it.  Obviously the two cops want to know who each other are and obviously I don't want to be the only one who has the information but I just want to make sure that before I give share the info between the two that I'm not leading one of them straight into a mafia trick.... Just an FYI to all.
And the boat continued to float slowly down the river.......
9/5/2013 1:59 PM
You sure do seem to be anti-help and pro-accuse.
9/5/2013 2:04 PM
Posted by awags on 9/5/2013 1:26:00 PM (view original):
Maybe the real doctor isn't exposing himself for the same reason you shouldn't have. He doesn't want to be targeted. Why do pola and csudak consistently back each other up throughout 8 pages of this thread? It is surprising knowing that csudak has played survivor many times and knows how tricky pola is. I can only say that I am innocent, just as pola's alleged cop states and that the behavior of pola and csudak makes me believe that they are working together. I am writing this from my cellphone and apologize if it doesn't come out right.
Casey is not the only one backing up Pola.  I do, along with mb625.  His story adds up and nobody has come forward with any credible information to state anything to the contrary other than just finger pointing.

If you are a townie, why are you focusing on trying to bring down Pola and not on rooting out the Mafia like we are attempting to work towards?

Also, the real doctor isn't in mortal danger by revealing himself.  It would not only prove that Polabonez is Mafia, knocking one off, he can also just protect himself if there's any danger.  Since everyone playing has posted in this thread and nobody has claimed doctor, the only logical conclusion is that Pola must be telling the truth, or the real doctor is so confused he doesn't understand what is going on.  Or is paranoid for no reason.
9/5/2013 2:32 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...19 Next ▸
Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.