Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

Posted by onside on 9/5/2013 2:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by awags on 9/5/2013 1:26:00 PM (view original):
Maybe the real doctor isn't exposing himself for the same reason you shouldn't have. He doesn't want to be targeted. Why do pola and csudak consistently back each other up throughout 8 pages of this thread? It is surprising knowing that csudak has played survivor many times and knows how tricky pola is. I can only say that I am innocent, just as pola's alleged cop states and that the behavior of pola and csudak makes me believe that they are working together. I am writing this from my cellphone and apologize if it doesn't come out right.
Casey is not the only one backing up Pola.  I do, along with mb625.  His story adds up and nobody has come forward with any credible information to state anything to the contrary other than just finger pointing.

If you are a townie, why are you focusing on trying to bring down Pola and not on rooting out the Mafia like we are attempting to work towards?

Also, the real doctor isn't in mortal danger by revealing himself.  It would not only prove that Polabonez is Mafia, knocking one off, he can also just protect himself if there's any danger.  Since everyone playing has posted in this thread and nobody has claimed doctor, the only logical conclusion is that Pola must be telling the truth, or the real doctor is so confused he doesn't understand what is going on.  Or is paranoid for no reason.
Right. Pola being mafia doesn't make any sense, especially given the fact that NO ONE has called him on his doctor claim. If he wasn't the doctor, and someone else claimed it, then we know one of them is lying (speaking from experience here.). But nobody has said anything to legitimately take credibility from his story.
9/5/2013 2:41 PM
Okay.  I'm a townie.  And since the rest of you are fine with it, I'm onboard with whoever Pola decides to lynch.   Just hope it doesn't bite us in the *** later on.  Like someone said, he is pretty clever.  
9/5/2013 2:48 PM
I gave the three people I suspect to a couple of people via sitemail.  I don't want to post all of my suspicions here because it might give away who is or isn't contacting me as far as being the cop.. .when at this point they don't want me to reveal this info.

But to take a guess of one of the three people, I'll just stick with kane.. since he was the first one to try to get me lynched, which I believe was a way to try to get me to stop talking....

So for the time being...

I'll Cast my vote to lynch citizenkane.

9/5/2013 3:28 PM (edited)
I guess it won't hurt to say that I also suspect awags...  even though I know it's a long shot that his "innocent" investigation would have had to come from a fake cop.  And the PI should investigate him tonight.  If he comes back clean.. at least everyone will know for sure he can be trusted.  If he comes back mafia... the fake cop will know he is the fake cop... and the real cop will know he is the real cop...  I expect to die tonight anyways.... unless of course I save myself.
9/5/2013 3:26 PM
Posted by polabonez on 9/5/2013 3:26:00 PM (view original):
I guess it won't hurt to say that I also suspect awags...  even though I know it's a long shot that his "innocent" investigation would have had to come from a fake cop.  And the PI should investigate him tonight.  If he comes back clean.. at least everyone will know for sure he can be trusted.  If he comes back mafia... the fake cop will know he is the fake cop... and the real cop will know he is the real cop...  I expect to die tonight anyways.... unless of course I save myself.
what a Drama Queen
9/5/2013 3:30 PM
Posted by sjurat on 9/5/2013 3:30:00 PM (view original):
what a Drama Queen
9/5/2013 3:33 PM
I think that's a bad move. If he comes back clean then nobody learns anything except that he's clean. It'll be a waste because we'd have no way to find out who the fake cop is or any of the mafia. That's basically 4 negatives compared to the possible 1 positive. I don't like those odds. Of course, nobody else is stepping up to offer better ideas or take any type of lead so maybe pola is right. 
9/5/2013 3:44 PM
Also, I agree that the odds are really against awags being mafia if the cop did get an innocent on him. That's saying that it is a cop and not mafia. I'm starting to lean the way of columbusbuck on this and go with polabonez.
9/5/2013 3:54 PM
Posted by ghutton9 on 9/5/2013 3:44:00 PM (view original):
I think that's a bad move. If he comes back clean then nobody learns anything except that he's clean. It'll be a waste because we'd have no way to find out who the fake cop is or any of the mafia. That's basically 4 negatives compared to the possible 1 positive. I don't like those odds. Of course, nobody else is stepping up to offer better ideas or take any type of lead so maybe pola is right. 
An interesting thing to say... If awags IS a member of the mafia (which, he's been acting awfully suspicious), then I think we found one of his accomplices. But, I can't be entirely certain, so I, too, will...

Cast my vote for citizenkane

9/5/2013 3:55 PM
I'm definitely on board with voting citizenkane, but let me throw this out there.

I believe myself, pola and mb have all publicly said that awags is acting suspicious and we believe that him and kane were working together.  Especially based on teh fact that kane immediately jumped on the awags bandwagon to throw pola under the bus.  (or vice versa, I don't feel like trekking back through the board) Either way they seemed to have each others backs.

So, we think awags and kane are together as mafia.  We KNOW one cop investigated awags and he came back innocent.  Now like pola said earlier, the odds the insane cop picked awags and he was mafia are slim, but we could find out 2 big pieces of info by lynching awags tonight.

If we lynch awags and he is mafia, that means we know COP B is the real cop.  Thus, we can use them to investigate our other prime suspect citizenkane and be certain of our next lynch.  

Just a thought.
9/5/2013 4:41 PM

So are we done argueing with Pola?  If so, is this the time to talk about lynching some sumabitch?  I'll tell you one thing, that CITIZENKANE borrowed my snow blower last February and he just brought it back this afternoon...all shinny and full of gas...kinda like he was hiding something. 

Oh well, you guys know my thoughts.  I am outta Red Man so I need hustle down to MB's before he closes on up...then again he'll most likely will be down at the VFW for a few beers so he'd be able to lend me the keys for me to grab a couple pouches for tomorrow...going fishing for a big 'em.

9/5/2013 4:55 PM
I thought the same thing... but even if awags is suspicious... he came back as innocent and as far as two suspicions go I guess I felt it was better to go with the hunch that had less backing...  Going over top on an "innocent" even if suspect seemed too far fetched for me.

Just be careful what you do.  WHOEVER the Mafia is they have 3 votes... so if the vote gets split up one way or another....  and one is mafia and one isn't... the mafia can control who gets voted for...  

I just think we take a shot and stick with it.
9/5/2013 4:56 PM
My vote is cast for citizenkane.
9/5/2013 5:20 PM
Sounds like a plan. Ill vote citizenkane as well.
9/5/2013 5:25 PM
I'll go majority and say citizenkane.
9/5/2013 5:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...19 Next ▸
Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.