Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

Posted by ghutton9 on 9/5/2013 10:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by awags on 9/5/2013 10:54:00 PM (view original):
Isn't this usually when we kick arfy from the game? BTW, is anyone here an accomplished gameplanner and can help my super talented and under achieving PSU team beat #1 OSU tonight?
Yeah, you are. I thought you were one of the best around?
I am an epic recruiter. I am not a gameplanner at all. The latest version of the game offers no feedback and way to figure out how to improve. I am lost.
9/5/2013 11:01 PM
Posted by caesari on 9/5/2013 11:00:00 PM (view original):
CITIZENKANE, MAFIA MEMBER NUMERO UNO, HAS BEEN LYNCHED.

Night 2 begins now. Remember, NO SITEMAILS MAY BE SENT BETWEEN PLAYERS unless it is between the mafia. 
Well at least we found one. Nice work Dr Pola. I just wish all the people who signed up for the game would participate.
9/5/2013 11:03 PM
That's Uncle Pola to you
9/5/2013 11:06 PM
Posted by awags on 9/5/2013 11:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ghutton9 on 9/5/2013 10:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by awags on 9/5/2013 10:54:00 PM (view original):
Isn't this usually when we kick arfy from the game? BTW, is anyone here an accomplished gameplanner and can help my super talented and under achieving PSU team beat #1 OSU tonight?
Yeah, you are. I thought you were one of the best around?
I am an epic recruiter. I am not a gameplanner at all. The latest version of the game offers no feedback and way to figure out how to improve. I am lost.
Good enough to win 2 of the past 4 nc's. I'd take that. I seem to do much better at smaller schools like buffalo and cincy. I've sucked it up at Notre dame and now Tennessee.
9/5/2013 11:33 PM
Let's get this **** going.. .I need day to come so I can motherxxxx awags for putting Billy Joel songs on my facebook timeline...   
9/6/2013 10:09 AM
Bring it on Dr Uncle Pola.
9/6/2013 11:03 AM
Posted by caesari on 9/5/2013 11:00:00 PM (view original):
CITIZENKANE, MAFIA MEMBER NUMERO UNO, HAS BEEN LYNCHED.

Night 2 begins now. Remember, NO SITEMAILS MAY BE SENT BETWEEN PLAYERS unless it is between the mafia. 
an innocent man died
9/6/2013 11:32 AM
I'm really sry guys for no talking or helping at all yesterday I was sick all day I never had a chance to get on.
9/6/2013 12:49 PM
Something to do while we are waiting. http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
9/6/2013 3:06 PM
Posted by ghutton9 on 9/6/2013 3:06:00 PM (view original):
Something to do while we are waiting. http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
LOL !

They stole that game!!!!  I used to play this one all the time:   http://www.browniefactorygame.com
9/6/2013 3:16 PM

ghutton9
To:
columbusbuck
Received:
9/5/2013 8:37:00 PM
Subject:
RE: columbusbuck
You're dumb. I never pointed at you dumbass. I said I was going to do what you suggested. Way to ruin the game. I hope that nobody lets you in another one of these.

And my answer to this is to express my hopes for you:  may you go homeless, lose everyone who ever loved you (though it's hard to see anyone could), starve and get spat on by everyone who walks by.    ********.  

9/6/2013 3:43 PM
Posted by csudak on 9/5/2013 8:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by citizenkane on 9/5/2013 8:25:00 PM (view original):
Before I am iced completely I will say this: I am a mafia. You got me. Good job. 

Also, because I have seen every Michigan Wolverines game for 19 years, I say this: Columbusbuck is the second mafia.

The third so that you know I'm not playing around: Polabonez is the yakuza.

Have a good night. I'll rest in peace. 
Yep that makes perfect sense.  Pola leads the charge against his fellow mafia member, sound strategy.
I was going back through and reading the last few pages and came across this.

This can actually be a brilliant strategy if you do it correctly.  Not saying that this is the case now, but  it happened before in Mafia games that I've played.
9/6/2013 3:52 PM
Posted by onside on 9/6/2013 3:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by csudak on 9/5/2013 8:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by citizenkane on 9/5/2013 8:25:00 PM (view original):
Before I am iced completely I will say this: I am a mafia. You got me. Good job. 

Also, because I have seen every Michigan Wolverines game for 19 years, I say this: Columbusbuck is the second mafia.

The third so that you know I'm not playing around: Polabonez is the yakuza.

Have a good night. I'll rest in peace. 
Yep that makes perfect sense.  Pola leads the charge against his fellow mafia member, sound strategy.
I was going back through and reading the last few pages and came across this.

This can actually be a brilliant strategy if you do it correctly.  Not saying that this is the case now, but  it happened before in Mafia games that I've played.
False flag - game still on
9/6/2013 4:15 PM
Posted by columbusbuck on 9/6/2013 3:43:00 PM (view original):

ghutton9
To:
columbusbuck
Received:
Subject:
You're dumb. I never pointed at you dumbass. I said I was going to do what you suggested. Way to ruin the game. I hope that nobody lets you in another one of these.

And my answer to this is to express my hopes for you:  may you go homeless, lose everyone who ever loved you (though it's hard to see anyone could), starve and get spat on by everyone who walks by.    ********.  

Any attacks, whether forged or not (this one was not) will result in the immediate death of the player from here on out. 
9/6/2013 5:00 PM
Posted by caesari on 9/6/2013 5:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by columbusbuck on 9/6/2013 3:43:00 PM (view original):

ghutton9
To:
columbusbuck
Received:
Subject:

Any attacks, whether forged or not (this one was not) will result in the immediate death of the player from here on out. 
Seriously. I can't believe he said I have poor writing skills. My feelings are so hurt.
9/6/2013 5:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16...19 Next ▸
Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.