Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

They shared with me.

Cop1 investigated cop2 and got a guilty finding

Cop2 investigated Awags, and got a guilty finding.

So either Awags Is guilty.... And cop2 is the real cop... Or cop2 is guilty, and cop1 is.

No other cops have came forward to me, so I'm going to assume its the former.
9/7/2013 6:48 PM
I'm pretty drunk, but I feel as it might be the time to give up who the cops are.... But we still have one more mafia member to find
9/7/2013 6:49 PM
Posted by ghutton9 on 9/2/2013 10:34:00 PM (view original):
I miss ARFY. To bad he's in the hospital for surgery to repair his face from that golf club accident. Hope everything is alright arfman.
ha ha!  Looks like I missed out on an interesting game!
9/7/2013 8:47 PM
Awags is most likely mafia:

If Cop 1 and Cop 2 are both telling the truth, then Awags is Mafia.
If Cop 1 is a fake and Cop 2 is really a cop(and the REAL COP) then awags is Mafia.
If Cop 1 is a fake and Cop 2 is really a cop(and the INSANE COP) then awag is the real cop. Odds of being the correct situation: 0%(awags would have claimed cop at some point)
If Cop 1 is really a cop(and the REAL COP) and Cop 2 is a fake then awags is Innocent.
If Cop 1 is really a cop (and the INSANE COP) and Cop 2 is a fake (this situation is impossible)

SO 4 possible situations:
2= mafia
1= 0% chance unless awags is completely not understanding the point of the game is to win
1= innocent

I think the odds are high enough to warrant a lynching

9/7/2013 9:08 PM (edited)
I'm just going to come forward and say who I am, because the time is ripe and, like csudak, I'm almost positive that awags is the mafia member we're looking for.

I believe that I am the INSANE COP.

Out of sheer dumb luck, I investigated awags on the first night, and he came up innocent.  However, I thought this was extremely suspicious because of the way awags was acting in the forums.  He never accepted Polabonez' claim as doctor, even though nobody step forward to challenge him.  He has consistently been sowing seeds of doubt among us townies, which so far we have successfully ignored.

So, tonight, I investigated the other person claiming to be cop (I will not reveal the name for his sake; he can feel free to do so if he wants) and he came up GUILTY.  Meanwhile, he investigated awags and the ruling was also GUILTY.  This can only mean one thing.  Either awags is the REAL COP, and he's been doing an awful job of playing this game (which we all know is extremely unlikely), or the other cop is telling the truth and awags is a mafia member.

I think it's a pretty easy decision at this point.  I'm just glad I figured out I was insane early.

Might as well get the ball rolling. I vote to lynch awags.
9/7/2013 9:31 PM
My vote is officially for awags.

I'm not going to be able to change this as I won't be near a computer at all tomorrow between running my flag football league in the morning, then getting ready for my daughters baptism in the afternoon.

9/7/2013 9:36 PM
I agree with the above:

I VOTE TO LYNCH AWAGS (bold not available)
9/7/2013 9:38 PM
Im also going to vote to lynch Awags.

On another note... Onside and I are the only one that know who the other cop is, and I think it's better that way.

If we are wrong on the Awags lynching then given the scenarios that can only mean that onside is in fact the real cop and cop2 is lying to me... I will be saving him tonight regardless so I'm just letting everyone know that he is the one I gave that identity to.

We still have one other mafia member to find.

Ill also say this now... The first night copb investigated pats, and he came back clean
9/7/2013 10:03 PM
Based on what I'm seeing, the other mafia is either columbusbuck or sjurat, with my gut saying buck.
9/7/2013 10:19 PM
Pola's dominance of survivor scares me.   I'd like him to be Mafia and then get lynched.  So, Polabonez gets my vote. 
9/7/2013 10:26 PM
I vote to lynch awags as well!  lol
9/7/2013 10:34 PM
4 for awags
1 for Pola.

Voting ends tomorrow
9/7/2013 10:36 PM
Posted by columbusbuck on 9/7/2013 10:26:00 PM (view original):
Pola's dominance of survivor scares me.   I'd like him to be Mafia and then get lynched.  So, Polabonez gets my vote. 
My gut is extremely confident now.

Although I may change my vote to arfy!

9/7/2013 10:36 PM
Posted by columbusbuck on 9/7/2013 10:26:00 PM (view original):
This explanation almost makes me want to switch my vote.  Almost.
9/7/2013 10:39 PM
I haven't confirmed with Steve, but I believe signups for Survivor will begin at the end of next week, so be on the lookout.

I know some people have soured on the game due to some differences in internet ethics, but I would really love a large selection of different experience levels to try the game out.

9/7/2013 10:41 PM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18|19 Next ▸
Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.