2016 Presidential Race Topic

Rubio is waaaaaaay to the left of Cruz.  He words maybe conservative, but his actions prove otherwise.

He is the prototypical RINO.

2/3/2016 8:27 PM
...and now he gets the support from establishment candidate, fiscally liberal, socially retarded Rick Santorum.
2/3/2016 8:44 PM
Donald Trump remains the clear front-runner in New Hampshire’s GOP presidential primary after placing second in Iowa’s caucuses, according to a new poll.

Trump has a 24-point lead over his competition in the Granite State in the University of Massachusetts-Lowell/7 News survey released Wednesday, unchanged from the pollsters' previous survey.
2/4/2016 3:18 PM
Posted by moy23 on 2/4/2016 3:18:00 PM (view original):
Donald Trump remains the clear front-runner in New Hampshire’s GOP presidential primary after placing second in Iowa’s caucuses, according to a new poll.

Trump has a 24-point lead over his competition in the Granite State in the University of Massachusetts-Lowell/7 News survey released Wednesday, unchanged from the pollsters' previous survey.
Iowa proved that polls are worthless.
2/4/2016 3:47 PM
Trump is a bad loser.   Shocker. 
2/4/2016 5:21 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/4/2016 5:21:00 PM (view original):
Kind of like someone around here.

Which is least likely to change his ways?
2/4/2016 7:10 PM
Posted by all3 on 2/4/2016 3:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/4/2016 3:18:00 PM (view original):

Iowa proved that polls are worthless.
Was anyone predicting Trump to run the gambit.... Iowa, NH, SC? I wasn't? Most media wasn't.

Why not? Iowa was the tough race. Trump came in second. He had been flipping between 1st and 2nd with Cruz for a few weeks now. I can pull the polls to show you. The last Iowa poll I'm guessing had a margin of error of 4%. Trump 28% in the poll - 24% actual = 4%. Cruz 23% in the poll - 28% actual = 5%, pretty close. It's not like Rand Paul or Rick Santorum came out of nowhere and won this thing. The Iowa polls had called the top 3 guys, just 1 and 2 were flipped. Next time box your trifecta.

Trump is however expected to win NH so next Tuesday is a big one.
2/4/2016 7:29 PM
Posted by all3 on 2/4/2016 7:10:00 PM (view original):

Please see a doctor about the massive boner you have for me.    It's disturbing.  
2/4/2016 7:34 PM

Seriously, I think you're dumb.   Almost "requires help with daily routine" dumb.    So what?   I don't know you.  I just know the dumbassery you post on these boards is nothing short of idiotic.    Doesn't mean you need to follow me around like a puppy that was given a treat one time.    Does it make you feel better when I respond to you?   Complete you?    Because, even when I have you on block or now, that I've answered you, I still think you're extremely dumb.   I don't think that's going to change.
2/4/2016 7:41 PM
Guess the last 2 responses answer my question.

Funny how he knew it was him, when he wasn't even mentioned.

Yet he feels somehow superior by pointing-out other's (including Trump's) errors and calling them names.

If anyone else on this site did so even half as much, they too would get called out by others (it isn't just me).
2/4/2016 7:55 PM (edited)
I blocked you 5 months ago.  For 4 months, you followed me around like I was giving out candy.   I post, you post 11 seconds later.  How the **** was I supposed to not know what you're yammering about?   

But, no, you're not the only one of this site I find useless.   There are plenty.   But you might be the one I find the dumbest.  I can't think of one post of yours I ever read that made me think anything but "This might be the dumbest SOB on this site".    Congrats?

2/4/2016 7:58 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/4/2016 7:34:00 PM (view original):

Please see a doctor about the massive boner you have for me.    It's disturbing.  
I highly doubt anyone on this Earth has ever, or will ever, have any type of boner for you.

You have no life, so you post in almost every thread almost all day long, so how is anyone to avoid "your" threads?

Stop acting like such a jerk and maybe you'll stop being treated like one. (Yes, just like Trump.)
2/4/2016 7:59 PM

Case in point.   You quote my post.  I respond.  You say "HA!!  You knew I was talking about you!!!"

Jeez, you're dumb as ****.

2/4/2016 8:00 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/4/2016 7:58:00 PM (view original):
I blocked you 5 months ago.  For 4 months, you followed me around like I was giving out candy.   I post, you post 11 seconds later.  How the **** was I supposed to not know what you're yammering about?   

But, no, you're not the only one of this site I find useless.   There are plenty.   But you might be the one I find the dumbest.  I can't think of one post of yours I ever read that made me think anything but "This might be the dumbest SOB on this site".    Congrats?

Wow, MikeT finds me dumb. I better get help.

Try getting a life you freakin' waste of oxygen.
2/4/2016 8:00 PM
Posted by all3 on 2/4/2016 7:59:00 PM (view original):

I highly doubt anyone on this Earth has ever, or will ever, have any type of boner for you.

You have no life, so you post in almost every thread almost all day long, so how is anyone to avoid "your" threads?

Stop acting like such a jerk and maybe you'll stop being treated like one. (Yes, just like Trump.)
Tell me about my life, **********.   Just a couple of things that would give any indication that you know me at all, you stupid son of a *****.
2/4/2016 8:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...142|143|144|145|146...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.