2016 Presidential Race Topic

I appreciate the updates, but you do realize that, because I'm a Democrat, I'm rooting for Trump to get the nomination?

I don't think it will happen, but I'm rooting for it
4/12/2016 7:28 PM
4/12/2016 11:39 PM (edited)
Posted by tecwrg on 4/12/2016 6:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 4/12/2016 9:11:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/12/2016 8:52:00 AM (view original):
Que up Trump outrage on how that's unfair. #midnighttwitterrant
Actually he said his kids feel pretty bad about it. Good response, makes him seem fatherly.
Makes his kids look stupid.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Turns out they are registered independents and can't vote in the Republican Primary in NY. When their father, The Donald, announced he was going to run for president in June it was already past the deadline for them to register as Republicans in that state.
4/12/2016 11:23 PM
The deadline was 10/9/15. Don't be an idiot.
4/12/2016 11:47 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/12/2016 11:48:00 PM (view original):
sorry - I misquoted. They didn't realize the deadline to switch parties would be 6 months (a half year) before the primaries when many states allow for changes right up until the day of the primary. I would bet you most people don't know when the deadline is in their state.

Looked like Ivana doesn't want to register as anything but an independent tonight on CNN. I know lots of families where the parents are republicans and the kids are liberals.... and those kids are not required to vote the same way their parents do... so why should all four of Trumps kids do that? 2 are registered republicans and will vote for their dad.

Its funny cause its nit picking. Just like saying Trump has no organization because of Colorado. In the grand scheme of things Trumps organization has beat out 14 other candidates, won 30+ states, has the delegate lead, and is the front runner in votes. Much like the nit picking about Trump being a terrible businessman because of 4 bankruptcies (blips) on his way to take a $200 million company to a $10 billion company in 30 some odd years. Don't lose sight of the overall picture. His kids votes won't matter one bit when hes already got 60% of the NY republican vote.
4/13/2016 12:33 AM (edited)
So much going on there, I'll keep it short.

A) If Trump wants to be the nominee (not guaranteed), then the CO delegates were very important. Not getting any of them is a sign that his campaign is not capable.

B) He isn't actually worth $10 billion. That's a number he pulled out of his ***. The real number is probably $4 billion. If he had invested $200 million in an index fund in 1982, he'd have $8 billion.
4/13/2016 12:44 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/13/2016 12:44:00 AM (view original):

A) If Trump wants to be the nominee (not guaranteed), then the CO delegates were very important. Not getting any of them is a sign that his campaign is not capable.

B) He isn't actually worth $10 billion. That's a number he pulled out of his ***. The real number is probably $4 billion. If he had invested $200 million in an index fund in 1982, he'd have $8 billion.
Lol at B). The dude is worth $4 billion in your estimate despite having 4 of his 533 companies go bankrupt and I think 2 divorces, to boot.... You are proving my point.... In the grand scheme of things hes done VERY well...... NITPICKING BL!!!
4/13/2016 12:59 AM
I want him to be the nominee but I'm not brain dead. You think that ignoring reality somehow helps Trump's cause.
4/13/2016 1:18 AM
Posted by moy23 on 4/13/2016 12:33:00 AM (view original):
sorry - I misquoted. They didn't realize the deadline to switch parties would be 6 months (a half year) before the primaries when many states allow for changes right up until the day of the primary. I would bet you most people don't know when the deadline is in their state.

Looked like Ivana doesn't want to register as anything but an independent tonight on CNN. I know lots of families where the parents are republicans and the kids are liberals.... and those kids are not required to vote the same way their parents do... so why should all four of Trumps kids do that? 2 are registered republicans and will vote for their dad.

Its funny cause its nit picking. Just like saying Trump has no organization because of Colorado. In the grand scheme of things Trumps organization has beat out 14 other candidates, won 30+ states, has the delegate lead, and is the front runner in votes. Much like the nit picking about Trump being a terrible businessman because of 4 bankruptcies (blips) on his way to take a $200 million company to a $10 billion company in 30 some odd years. Don't lose sight of the overall picture. His kids votes won't matter one bit when hes already got 60% of the NY republican vote.
I know when the deadline is in my state, because I took the time to look into it.

And I don't even have a close familiy member running for President.

Weird, huh?
4/13/2016 7:02 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 4/13/2016 7:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 4/13/2016 12:33:00 AM (view original):

I know when the deadline is in my state, because I took the time to look into it.

And I don't even have a close familiy member running for President.

Weird, huh?

Its funny cause its nit picking. Just like saying Trump has no organization because of Colorado. In the grand scheme of things Trumps organization has beat out 14 other candidates, won 30+ states, has the delegate lead, and is the front runner in votes. Much like the nit picking about Trump being a terrible businessman because of 4 bankruptcies (blips) on his way to take a $200 million company to a $10 billion company in 30 some odd years. Don't lose sight of the overall picture. His kids votes won't matter one bit when hes already got 60% of the NY republican vote

Haters gotta hate, right Tec?
4/13/2016 7:25 AM
4/13/2016 7:38 AM
Posted by moy23 on 4/13/2016 1:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 4/13/2016 12:44:00 AM (view original):

Lol at B). The dude is worth $4 billion in your estimate despite having 4 of his 533 companies go bankrupt and I think 2 divorces, to boot.... You are proving my point.... In the grand scheme of things hes done VERY well...... NITPICKING BL!!!
So BL disputes Trump's estimate of his wealth by saying "That's a number he pulled out of his ***" then pulls a number from his own ***.

BL's stupidity and lack of self-awareness is so funny. I'm glad you guys quote him every now and then.
4/13/2016 7:44 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by tecwrg on 4/13/2016 7:38:00 AM (view original):
Tec, again you're missing the big picture.

Trump is running a 'Washington Politicians are corrupt' 'The people voice is not heard' campaign. He's been doing this since day 1.

The Colorado ordeal couldn't have played any better for him. It PROVES to many people that have felt they don't have a voice that the RULES are set up in a way where the majority of voters in Colorado have no voice. He's piggy backed Louisiana on this too. Brilliant move. If these were missteps, then Trump has certainly recovered VERY well. Watch those Americans that feel they don't have a say and have been on the fence fall in behind Trump. Even better it makes Lyin' Ted look more like a snake, a slimy backroom dealing politician. And btw - Cruz did nothing wrong.... But Trump has made him look really bad.
4/13/2016 8:49 AM (edited)
Posted by bad_luck on 4/12/2016 7:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by raucous on 4/12/2016 6:08:00 PM (view original):
DiBlasio and Clinton joke about being on "Colored People" time.

Racism defines the Democrat Party since 1856.
The joke was racist, but you realize that most of the racists bailed on the Democrats in the 1960s and went to the GOP, right?
Their policies are still racist.

Instead of helping minorities get ahead, they just make sure that menial jobs are filled by them with Affirmative Action.

Instead of letting them stand on their own 2 feet the liberal goes "Oh, look at the dumb minority, we have to give them a quarter, pat them on their head and send them away".
4/13/2016 8:56 AM
◂ Prev 1...267|268|269|270|271...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.