"War on whites" Topic

Posted by burnsy483 on 8/6/2014 2:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/6/2014 2:39:00 PM (view original):
You don't have to be convinced.  You're not the target.  It's the Hispanic voters.    "Why won't they let those kids stay?"

They're stalling because they have no leverage.   Do you think the Dems are going to pass legislation, right before elections, saying "Yes, we're letting those who are here stay but anyone in the future is sent back.  Not questions asked"?   They "lose" the goodwill they just gained.

I know you're not that politically naive.
"Why won't they let the kids stay?" The answer would be because they're illegal immigrants.

After further review, it seems like that's what republicans are doing.  The bill democrats want to pass just focuses on the current problem of these kids.  So I don't blame Republicans here.  Does this make me racist?
No, but assuming you're white, the Dems have declared war on you.
8/6/2014 2:57 PM
Haha. OK.
8/6/2014 3:00 PM
Well, according to Mo Brooks. 
8/6/2014 3:06 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/6/2014 2:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by burnsy483 on 8/6/2014 2:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 8/6/2014 1:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by burnsy483 on 8/6/2014 12:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 8/6/2014 12:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by burnsy483 on 8/6/2014 11:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 8/6/2014 11:32:00 AM (view original):
It's funny when liberals / Dems can't see the hypocrisy of their arguments against conservatives / Reps.
I don't, so show me.
Of course you don't.  That's part of what makes it so funny.
So don't, then.
Please refer back to BL's last couple of posts.
I figured you were talking about me, not BL.
I was actually not talking about anybody specifically, but with the left in general. 

BL just happened to conveniently offer himself up as an example.

I was talking to Mike, and then you wrote that.

So...
8/6/2014 3:07 PM
Yes,
8/6/2014 3:16 PM
Boehner has to come out and make it absolutely clear that they're willing to keep these kids here, but want to pass legislation to prevent this from continuing.  Get some support in that way.  Because that's what everyone wants.  Appear somewhat sympathetic, because right now, Republicans are being made to look heartless.  If you want to argue Democrats are spinning Republicans in that light, I'd agree.
8/6/2014 3:18 PM
Well, that's what Brooks was trying to convey.   But he's an inbred 'bama hick so wordz iz hard.
8/6/2014 4:31 PM
FWIW, Boehner has reached the point, in the public eye, that anything he says sounds combative.    And, truthfully, it probably is.   He has no interest in working with Obama.   So, if he's the Repub "leader" in more ways than title, nothing will get done.
8/6/2014 4:35 PM
Democrats war on children has no end.  Before they are born, after they are born.  Geez, their solution is put them all in concentration camps.
8/6/2014 8:52 PM
teabaggers suck ****
8/6/2014 8:58 PM
8/6/2014 10:12 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Democrats want voters (combine the amnesty and being against any sort of voter fraud limitations like ID); Republicans want cheap labor.  Hence the hot air being spewed by both sides, but no real action.  Status quo is a good thing to those in power.

On a side note, we live in an area where there is a very heavy (relative to other nearby areas) immigrant population.  I have no comment about whether they are legal or not, but my wife works in the school lunch program.  There is a huge increase in new non-English speaking students.  More than half of those are Guatemalan - the dialect is hard to understand by even the Spanish-speaking kids and teachers/translators.  Almost all are a part of the free lunch (and breakfast) program.  Almost none have any birth certificate information or anything like that.  According to addresses, there are up to 5 families with the same address.  The county we live in is probably 75-80% white.  The school in questoin is approximately 50%+ Hispanic, and rising.

This is boots on the ground observations of how not having an under-control policy puts tremendous strains on resources - paid for by somebody right?  I admit it is speculation on my part, but this is just after our governor found out that x number of these DACA folks were arbitrarily transported to our state to find families and friends. 

If I show concern about where our resources go, and I'm an old white guy, does that make me.....wait, never mind.

8/7/2014 6:57 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Poor bronxcheer.

Desperately want to be part of these threads, but can't think of anything of value to say.

8/7/2014 7:47 AM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸
"War on whites" Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.