Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

Does anyone think any of those fine young gentlemen are protesting a shooting?
8/28/2014 2:50 PM
Posted by burnsy483 on 8/28/2014 2:45:00 PM (view original):
I have no problems with peaceful protests.  That's not what's happening.  
Are you sure about that?

8/28/2014 2:57 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/28/2014 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by burnsy483 on 8/28/2014 2:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 8/28/2014 2:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by burnsy483 on 8/28/2014 2:16:00 PM (view original):
They're both bad.  And "possible murder" does not mean "murder."  Several days of violent protests over a "possible murder" is a bad thing.
A possible murder and pent up anger and frustration and helplessness of a really ****** deal. People in that community feel like the police are targeting them, that the Brown investigation will not be impartial, and that the cops and the justice system as a whole are racist.
SO PROTEST THEN. But do it peacefully. This isn't helping your cause, I've been arguing it's hurting it.  Ferguson police may be racist, but the African-American community there doesn't look good either.

You know what I like about his pic?   It tells you why law enforcement agencies profile.

What do you see there?   Old white women?  Old black women?  Middle aged white men?   Middle aged black men?

No?  Just young black men?   Huh?  Wonder why law enforcement agencies secretly use profiles?
Because whites never loot.

8/28/2014 3:01 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 8/28/2014 2:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by burnsy483 on 8/28/2014 2:45:00 PM (view original):
I have no problems with peaceful protests.  That's not what's happening.  
Are you sure about that?

Not the same guys.  You can tell because their ***** aren't hanging out of their pants.
8/28/2014 3:31 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/28/2014 3:01:00 PM (view original):
They're both bad.  And "possible murder" does not mean "murder."  Several days of violent protests over a "possible murder" is a bad thing.
A possible murder and pent up anger and frustration and helplessness of a really ****** deal. People in that community feel like the police are targeting them, that the Brown investigation will not be impartial, and that the cops and the justice system as a whole are racist.
SO PROTEST THEN. But do it peacefully. This isn't helping your cause, I've been arguing it's hurting it.  Ferguson police may be racist, but the African-American community there doesn't look good either.

You know what I like about his pic?   It tells you why law enforcement agencies profile.

What do you see there?   Old white women?  Old black women?  Middle aged white men?   Middle aged black men?

No?  Just young black men?   Huh?  Wonder why law enforcement agencies secretly use profiles?

What social cause triggered the Huntington Beach riots?
8/28/2014 3:34 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/28/2014 3:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 8/28/2014 3:01:00 PM (view original):

What social cause triggered the Huntington Beach riots?
None that I know of.
8/28/2014 3:43 PM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18...142 Next ▸
Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.