Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

1/3 This week in ARod complete. Standings & my first attempt at any kind of play by play - did the A Rod All Star game. First half hour of the show was interrupted by someone calling me on skype repeatedly. After that it went pretty smooth. Wasn't my best work but we got a little play by play in there so all good.

1/4 - Not sure who we're running tomorrow - possibly Shoeless Joe, but it depends on where they are in the season.
1/3/2011 11:04 PM
Posted by knucklebones on 12/25/2010 7:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by knucklebones on 12/13/2010 4:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by knucklebones on 12/9/2010 2:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by knucklebones on 12/4/2010 8:11:00 PM (view original):
<a href="http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones" title="Listen to internet radio with Knucklebones Radio on Blog Talk Radio" style="margin: 3px 3px !important; background: url(http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/LivePlayerButton.gif) no-repeat 0 0 !important; display: block !important; padding: 17px 8px 8px 8px !important; width: 144px !important; height: 80px !important;  font-size: 12px; font-family: arial, sans-serif !important; color: #333; font-weight:bold !important; text-decoration: none !important;" target="_blank">Listen to <span style="display: block; position: fixed !important; background:url(http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/LivePlayerButton.gif) no-repeat -8px -40px !important; width: 150px !important; overflow: hidden !important; height: 0px !important;  font-size: 8px !important; filter:alpha(opacity=0) !important; opacity: 0.0  !important; padding: 0 0 0 0 !important; margin: 0 0 0 0 !important;">internet radio with </span> Knucklebones Radio<span style="display: block; position: fixed !important; background: url(http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/LivePlayerButton.gif) no-repeat -8px -40px !important; width: 150px !important; overflow: hidden !important; height: 0px !important;  font-size: 8px !important; filter:alpha(opacity=0) !important; opacity: 0.0  !important; padding: 0 0 0 0 !important; margin: 0 0 0 0 !important;"> on Blog Talk Radio</span></a>

This is my knucklebones radio "On Air" button, if its blinking, Im on air!! Fits neatly in a 1.5 x 1.5 section on your blog (estimate, its small) Copy/paste this to your html gadgets on your blog.
Updating the page with On Air button.
Bump
Bump
Bump
1/3/2011 11:04 PM
Posted by knucklebones on 12/25/2010 7:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by knucklebones on 12/13/2010 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by knucklebones on 12/9/2010 2:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by knucklebones on 12/4/2010 8:12:00 PM (view original):
< embed src="http://www.xatech.com/web_gear/chat/chat.swf" quality="high" width="540" height="405" name="chat" flashvars="id=101429820" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://xat.com/update_flash.shtml" /><br /><small><a target="_BLANK" href="http://xat.com/web_gear/?cb">Get your own Chat Box!</a> <a target="_BLANK" href="http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=101429820">Go Large!</a></small><br />

Just close the gap between the <embed at the top. <<< This is the original chat from the people I took it from ;) - copy paste this to your gadgets in the blogs and join the rest of us. (There are at least a dozen leagues that have this chat and all can use it together) 

Also this is the global chat many leagues have installed in their blog - come join the Fray and chat with others around HBD live.
Bump
Bump
Bump
1/3/2011 11:05 PM
1/4 Completed my first attempt at a play by play with A Rod All Star game. TWIShoeless Joe completed. (1 hour)

Was going to run a roundtable afterwards and may still do it sometimes. Still trying to get a schedule down so I put the cart before the horse a little. All shows start out scheduled for 2 hours and all are the same everyday, 6 days a week. 9-11pm Eastern - Mon-Sat. Saturdays will be the roundtable with the computer when TomJames is available. Otherwise I'll just keep running TWI your league, sometimes power rankings, sometimes not.
1/4/2011 10:07 PM
1/5 Mantle - Considering a Play by Play, or maybe I just start doing play by plays for leagues while I wait for the computer (TomJames) to formulate the HBD WIDE league power rankings complete with logos!

I listened to the ARod one. I wasn't THAT bad. I wasn't that good either. Im not sure if people want that or what. Obviously the more I do it, the better I should get at it.

Sounds like a new poll. I'll get that up in the blog. Links are all above.
1/5/2011 5:43 AM
1/5 Mantle completed. Just league news. Steinbrenner on deck for their first power rankings! 
1/6/2011 1:27 AM
1/6 As you can see in the forum, TomJames has completed his power rankings for all the private leagues that have completed 10 seasons!!! We'll have that on air 1/14
s show.

Steinbrenner final power rankings on deck for today!
1/6/2011 4:30 PM
1/6 1 hour power ranking show for Steinbrenner (106 gms) complete. 

1/7 This week in Doubleday 1 or 2 hour show including standings, league leaders. 

1/6/2011 10:30 PM
1/7 Doubleday competed. A fun show with blog material, standings, leaders.

1/8 Roundtable /w The Computer - (With or without TomJames), Every Saturday night at 930-1130pm Paciifc, 1230-230am Sun Eastern. This will include, callers, chatters, ratings talk, All time leaders talk, HBD Wide news from RSS feeds on the Blog. Links are all above.
1/8/2011 12:57 AM
1/8 The Roundtable will be run tonight at 10pm Pacific instead of 930pm. Had to reschedule it. 2.5 hours from now. Links above.
1/8/2011 10:22 PM
1/10 - Unsure how to go about the news. We haven't run all the power rankings for all the leagues. Im trying to determine when people would like a show run. Beginning, middle, or end of season? If you had to pick one what would it be? This is just a temporary format until I cover everyone once. The leagues I mentioned that were above the rest will get it 3 times a season. Other than that, it's wide open.

I was picking leagues at around the All Star game to run a show until we get them all covered. TomJames is busy with the 10 year league power rankings so won't be doing the individual for now.
1/10/2011 8:53 PM
1/10 - I've got a handful of POLLS up in the HBD blog. I will leave them up until the answers are clear. Sometimes its quick sometimes it takes awhile. This will help a ton in bringing you the best shows possible. Please take the time to answer the polls. hbdnews.blogspot.com
1/10/2011 10:16 PM
Posted by knucklebones on 1/10/2011 10:16:00 PM (view original):
1/10 - I've got a handful of POLLS up in the HBD blog. I will leave them up until the answers are clear. Sometimes its quick sometimes it takes awhile. This will help a ton in bringing you the best shows possible. Please take the time to answer the polls. hbdnews.blogspot.com
Im going to run shows by whats in the lead in the Polls and who I have or haven't run yet. Leagues I have listed as favorites due to their listening will get the priority. Looks like Right now I will run teams at day 37 - Priority leagues first, New leagues (Ones I dont remember running), Other leagues. I will run as many as I can that are on that day and in that order.

Show content will be up to your votes. Power Rankings are an obvious favorite but I dont have my own formula made up so we default to the next popular until TomJames has time. Right now that is Standings/Leaders Current/Historic. Since I've never done any historic stuff yet, I'd run that.

Based on that unless the polls change by tomorrow - Is "Here I go again" a league?? - pass on that one go to Guiness, Buckner, (Already ran a show on them on my way to doing all the leagues) - Glavine300 looks like the first available league beyond day 37 that I haven't done yet or who isn't a "favored" league. - Unless things change by tomorrow its Season 1 recap for Glavine300 for tomorrows show.

1/11/2011 2:31 AM
1/11 - This week in Glavine300. This will be my first show on a previous season for a league and first show for Glavine300. Here is the show link: www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2011/01/12/this-week-in-glavine300-season-1-re-cap < Show will run at 9-11pm Eastern. I will adjust daily according to poll answers. Get in the hbdnews.blogspot.com blog and answer those polls!!!
1/11/2011 5:00 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...21|22|23|24|25...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.