For those who may have followed my recent departure - what spurred that was an inability to sleep at night (or day) which I thought might be HBD related.  It turns out it was because of (PSP) progressive supranuclear palsy which is a degenerative disease of the brain similar to Parkinson's.  It's course is variable and some individuals end up senile.  We do not know my course at this point.  I have had to close my medical practice and am semi-retired.  While it is unlikely I will buy new teams I have lots of credits available to use up on my old teams.  IF you have one of these teams and might return it please email me at [email protected].  I will likely accept back up to 5.
5/12/2013 9:43 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Sorry to hear about your condition, will keep you in our prayers.
5/12/2013 10:18 AM
trust me boydndahood , you do not want this condition
5/12/2013 4:29 PM
Best wishes, griv. Beat this mf thing.You have worlds of support from all of us. And you got your WIB team back if you want it.
5/12/2013 9:57 PM
Griv,

Sorry about the diagnosis.  You are certainly in our prayers.  I hope WIB is one of the leagues you return to. bjschumacher has graciously offered to give up your old team there (and we've just rolled over so he can snag one of the open teams!).
5/12/2013 10:48 PM
Sorry to hear that griv.  You will be in our prayers. 
5/12/2013 11:19 PM
You are too young to be laden with such a disease. Keep fighting and taking care of yourself. By the way, being semi-retired isn't all that bad. Trust me. I don't pray much but I'll be thinking of you. Get well.
5/13/2013 8:09 AM
Sorry to hear about this, griv, but thanks for the update. It's a good thing your makeup is so high. 
5/13/2013 8:39 AM
Posted by hcccarlson on 6/11/2013 3:36:00 AM (view original):
Is there any way to access the HBD database and download data to a personal spreadsheet like Excel?
This guy's pretty oblivious, isn't he?
6/11/2013 1:12 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.