His thinly veiled disgust at people overseas making a wage answering the phone and dealing with service requests?
5/16/2013 2:20 PM
This server problem wouldn't have happened in the Good Ol' USA!!!!
5/16/2013 2:22 PM
FIRST TOYOTA, THEN SONY, NOW THIS!!!!!

FIX IT TOM!!!!! SAVE US ALL!!!!!
5/16/2013 2:25 PM
Can he fix the "check engine" light in my car?
5/16/2013 2:27 PM
IS IT A TOYOTA?!?!?!?

THEN WHY WOULD HE??!?!?
5/16/2013 2:30 PM
It's a Ford!  Made in the U S of A!
5/16/2013 2:34 PM
BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!!!!

KILL TECWRG FOR HATING AMERICA!!!!
5/16/2013 3:27 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/16/2013 3:27:00 PM (view original):
BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!!!!

KILL TECWRG FOR HATING AMERICA!!!!

I beleive you have just violated a WIS terms of use guideline with your impolite, ungracious, and threatening post:

Owner interaction

Owners should always be polite and gracious when dealing with one another. Threats and obscenities are not only against the Rules, they are illegal in many jurisdictions. Owners that are found to have made threatening comments to another owner will be warned and/or kicked out of the game completely. This extends to any part of the site allowing custom content.

Now, say you're sorry before I drop a dime on you to Admin.  And make sure it's sincere.

5/16/2013 3:33 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.