The Wait Is Over Discussion Thread Topic

it looks like ****
10/15/2015 8:39 AM
Posted by taz21 on 10/15/2015 8:37:00 AM (view original):
so the front page has changed, but nothing has changed, seemingly once I enter my world/team page.  Are they in the middle of the transition, or do I have to be on a mobile device to see the differences?
They're still in the middle of rolling this out.  ALL of the HBD pages will change their look, both on PC as well as on mobile devices.

Funny that they didn't do the "front page" redesign on the test site,  Today is the first time I'm seeing that.

10/15/2015 8:59 AM
Posted by sergei91 on 10/15/2015 8:39:00 AM (view original):
it looks like ****
Don't hold back.   Tell us how you really feel.
10/15/2015 9:02 AM
I was wondering what the first comment would be.  The options were.

1)  This is awesome!
2)  It looks like ****!
3)  What's happening?

Not sure if sergei's comment should count, since they haven't updated the HBP pages yet.

10/15/2015 9:08 AM
Posted by ramonshaw on 10/12/2015 5:05:00 PM (view original):
"Gameplay will be the same." Yawn. Just aesthetics. Another yawn. I'm half expecting the need to login through Facebook.
Technically, this was the first comment.
10/15/2015 9:10 AM
Is Franchise Center gone?  I like to read my team's play-by-play from Franchise Center since when going to the Office page, the Emails would show an injury and spoil my reading of the play-by-play.. 
10/15/2015 9:13 AM
Posted by mikeschless on 10/15/2015 9:13:00 AM (view original):
Is Franchise Center gone?  I like to read my team's play-by-play from Franchise Center since when going to the Office page, the Emails would show an injury and spoil my reading of the play-by-play.. 
Franchise Center will still be there.

One of the new options you have with the new World Office page is that you can optionally get a pop-up that says "You have a new boxscore" for your ML game the next time you check-in after the next ML game sims, and the rest of the page is "blurred" out so that you can't see standings, inbox, etc.  And the new boxscore is tabbed such that you can go through the play by play in one tab, and see the boxscore and linescore in the other.

That was another new feature that I neglected to describe in my previous post from a couple of days ago.

10/15/2015 9:19 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/15/2015 9:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ramonshaw on 10/12/2015 5:05:00 PM (view original):
"Gameplay will be the same." Yawn. Just aesthetics. Another yawn. I'm half expecting the need to login through Facebook.
Technically, this was the first comment.
I was referring to the first comment after the actual rollout.
10/15/2015 9:20 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 10/15/2015 9:08:00 AM (view original):
I was wondering what the first comment would be.  The options were.

1)  This is awesome!
2)  It looks like ****!
3)  What's happening?

Not sure if sergei's comment should count, since they haven't updated the HBP pages yet.

i was referring to the front page of this site. no idea how the hbd stuff looks
10/15/2015 9:23 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 10/15/2015 9:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by mikeschless on 10/15/2015 9:13:00 AM (view original):
Franchise Center will still be there.

One of the new options you have with the new World Office page is that you can optionally get a pop-up that says "You have a new boxscore" for your ML game the next time you check-in after the next ML game sims, and the rest of the page is "blurred" out so that you can't see standings, inbox, etc.  And the new boxscore is tabbed such that you can go through the play by play in one tab, and see the boxscore and linescore in the other.

That was another new feature that I neglected to describe in my previous post from a couple of days ago.

THANKS tecwrg, this sounds AWESOME
10/15/2015 9:33 AM
The new front page appears optimized for mobile use.  Looks great on my phone; on full screen desktop it looks like a compromised version of the mobile.

And like most "new" websites, Internet Explorer seems to hate it.

Also never thought I'd miss the graphics content, but there you have it.  And who the hell needs a twitter feed?  Or a facebook Like button?  But I guess web designers don't feel like they've done their job unless they put that **** on it.

10/15/2015 10:29 AM (edited)
Did anyone else have their HBD page just go from normal to all ****** up and now to a runtime error?
10/15/2015 10:38 AM
Yes. Was just going to post if anyone else is getting a runtime error
10/15/2015 10:42 AM
I'm guessing that actual HBD pages update is being implemented at the moment.
10/15/2015 10:45 AM
How long will the upgrade take? 
10/15/2015 10:51 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...9 Next ▸
The Wait Is Over Discussion Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.