October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Using the kindle fire and iPhone. My edit lineup and pitchers is a horror. Taking 15 + minutes just trying to bench a player. You touch one thing it jumbled the lineup around. A simple process now made too difficult I haven't tried my pc yet but I don't have access to it on a daily basis. If things don't improve soon I will have to give this up I hoping this is a collectable glitch.
10/18/2015 10:00 AM
Posted by statman527 on 10/16/2015 9:21:00 PM (view original):
I saw that you fixed the money in trades showing on the budgets but something is still wrong.   The money is adding to the players salary that I am trading for.   For example I am trading for a pitcher that has about 3 mil left on his salary for the year and the other owner agreed to send me 3 mil in the trade so my budget correctly jumped from 47 to 50.  The issue I am seeing is the my current payroll is 44 so my new payroll should jump to 47 but right now it is showing at a little over 50.   And now my trade will likely be nullified due to me going over payroll. 
+1.  Cash in trades is being added to the "new" column for the recipient, rather than the "budget" column, effectively doubling the apparent deficit.  Same for the sender.  And the trade logic appears to be looking at the "budget" line, so it thinks I'm going over budget in trades with cash attached to cover.
10/18/2015 10:07 AM
bripat, I've been able to do that. Sometimes, I start "coloring" what I want to copy and paste from the bottom and for some reason that often works better.
10/18/2015 11:27 AM
People have talked about how much space the display takes up causing more scrolling and I agree about that. Would prefer that info displays were tighter and if possible can you "freeze" the titles so that you can still see them when you do have more than one screen of info to see?
10/18/2015 11:29 AM
Once again I'd like to mention that you can not see how many openings there are in private worlds without clicking on them to do your own research. You can see the number on public worlds. So I was wondering if this changed for a reason. There are 25 private worlds waiting to fill so I see this as significant. I usually tend to join worlds with few openings so I can play quicker and I think that's fairly common among veteran owners.
10/18/2015 12:30 PM
It's actually 27 private worlds waiting to fill. I forgot that the 2 I am in are at the bottom of the page.
10/18/2015 12:31 PM
Posted by deandg on 10/18/2015 12:30:00 PM (view original):
Once again I'd like to mention that you can not see how many openings there are in private worlds without clicking on them to do your own research. You can see the number on public worlds. So I was wondering if this changed for a reason. There are 25 private worlds waiting to fill so I see this as significant. I usually tend to join worlds with few openings so I can play quicker and I think that's fairly common among veteran owners.
On the "View Private Worlds" page, click on the "View World Details" button at the top.  It will then show you how many openings for each world. along with what season they're in as well as a link to the blog.
10/18/2015 12:58 PM
I have an interesting glitch. 

Cooperstown is in Spring Training right now, and I have a prospect, Jair Canseco:

https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerRatings.aspx?pid=7411391

set to come off the bench.  The sim skips him and puts in the secondary backup instead.  In an effort to get him into the game, I put him in the starting lineup.  Now the entire game doesn't sim. I've had 3 games not sim now.
10/18/2015 3:22 PM (edited)
Don't know if this has been reported. John Smoltz league, spring training the SIM is having the pitcher bat in the DH spot for the lineups not needing a DH. Pitcher did not bat 9th. Pitcher batted fourth in my lineup today. That is where my DH would bat in a DH lineup.
10/18/2015 4:58 PM (edited)
on Android browser, player names don't show up in boxscre. They also are not there when i go into the waiver wire. so i can't click on names and or see what players are even on waivers.

opera isn't much better right now. while players show up, it is extremely hard to scfoll to see their ratings and even worse viewi g their player card (have to use scroll bar to view whole row). Oh and Opera just stopped working three times in a tow trying to look at two guys on waivers.

The PC with Firefox seems to have workable functionality for me. Unfortunately, mobile is now nearly unusable for me.
10/18/2015 5:29 PM
For those that reported multiple emails about Amateur Draft, we just corrected that issue.
10/18/2015 6:42 PM
For those that may have run into an error on the Free Agent Report (while others were not), we also pushed a change that will help alleviate this. If you run into this error, please either change worlds via the Dropdown in the main header area or go to the Franchise Center and re-enter your world. this issue had to do with cookies, and switching worlds will correct it.

We will be reviewing other recent posts tomorrow and continue fixing bugs and making additional improvements based on suggestions and comments.
10/18/2015 6:44 PM
Quick question/comment, as I get more used to the new mobile device look on my Android/chrome set up...
On the World Office page, right above all the pull-downs, there are two oversized buttons. One has two fat black lines, and the other has three thinner lines. It appears that all these do is open and close all the pull-downs at once, and they are extremely oversized and overemphasized. Is anyone else seeing these buttons like this?
10/18/2015 10:04 PM
Yes. Less detail vs. more detail.
10/18/2015 11:02 PM
Ok... are these supposed to be so huge? Showing up way too prominent on my phone at least... almost cartoon-like and appear to be the most important thing you're supposed to see.
10/18/2015 11:06 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...35 Next ▸
October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.