October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Is there anywhere on the new Office page where it states the world status? For example, at the top of the old page, there would be a brief statement like "The AM Cycle 2 has begun".
I don't see that anymore.

10/19/2015 7:07 AM
Posted by hypnotoad on 10/19/2015 7:07:00 AM (view original):
Is there anywhere on the new Office page where it states the world status? For example, at the top of the old page, there would be a brief statement like "The AM Cycle 2 has begun".
I don't see that anymore.

Top of the "Notifications" box, right hand side of the page.
10/19/2015 7:25 AM
Just noticed it! Thanks.
10/19/2015 8:05 AM
I don't know if this has been covered. When I move more than one pitcher to or from rest then save the lineup, only one player is moved. This is happening in two of my worlds during spring training.
10/19/2015 8:19 AM
Another blast of feedback from last few pages:

bradriddell - please share some specific examples and we'll do our best to improve

statman527 - we will be reviewing on-screen trade finances

deandg - we will be making URL links on sitemail for sure and will try on email as well

tomfool - we are able to sort edit rosters page by position at all levels. what device/browser/version are you seeing this?

dherz_263 - can you let us know what device/browser/version you are running into the minor league optimize not working?  we cannot reproduce.

samharman - You referenced "past champions on main page". What do you mean by that?  And can you share specifics as to unusability on iphone? What iOS do you have?

crabman26 - we will be working on lineup/pitchers page, trying to reduce some height to better fit in shorter view

btoy1975 - can you elaborate on your steps for not being able to put more than one pitcher to rest between saves?  are you saying the user interface just doesn't allow you to move the second guy to rest or that only one player saves? we can't reproduce this one.

jibe - to see other tabs of player profile, see the hamburger menu at top left, to left of player name.

rmancil - what version of Mac/Safari are you running for SP issue you mentioned?

deandg - we will be adjusting sort of open worlds to be by # of openings (ascending)

jshorne - what device and version of android are you running for issue with player names not showing up?

rockindock - what device/browser/version are you experiencing the pitcher save issue?

10/19/2015 10:39 AM
On the "Player Stats" page, whenever I try to sort stats from highest to lowest, it jumps to someone else's team. 

Android 5.1
Chrome browser

Thanks for all your work!
10/19/2015 10:48 AM

rockindock - what device/browser/version are you experiencing the pitcher save issue?

PC, IE, 11

Again, occurring only during Spring Training.
10/19/2015 10:52 AM (edited)
In the boxscore, Once you've selected your teams box, it will revert to the opposing team when you touch the screen to scroll down.

Android 5.1
Chrome browser
10/19/2015 11:05 AM
Posted by tzentmeyer on 10/19/2015 10:39:00 AM (view original):

bradriddell - please share some specific examples and we'll do our best to improve

deandg - we will be making URL links on sitemail for sure and will try on email as well

tomfool - we are able to sort edit rosters page by position at all levels. what device/browser/version are you seeing this?

dherz_263 - can you let us know what device/browser/version you are running into the minor league optimize not working?  we cannot reproduce.

samharman - You referenced "past champions on main page". What do you mean by that?  And can you share specifics as to unusability on iphone? What iOS do you have?

crabman26 - we will be working on lineup/pitchers page, trying to reduce some height to better fit in shorter view

btoy1975 - can you elaborate on your steps for not being able to put more than one pitcher to rest between saves?  are you saying the user interface just doesn't allow you to move the second guy to rest or that only one player saves? we can't reproduce this one.

jibe - to see other tabs of player profile, see the hamburger menu at top left, to left of player name.

rmancil - what version of Mac/Safari are you running for SP issue you mentioned?

deandg - we will be adjusting sort of open worlds to be by # of openings (ascending)

jshorne - what device and version of android are you running for issue with player names not showing up?

This should be addressed on most pages, not just on the lineups/pitchers page.

I use the "Watch List" page to track my prospects performances.  I can't see all my position prospects on a single page anymore.  Same with my pitching prospects.  Too much white space in between players.

This is true on most "reporting" pages.
10/19/2015 11:13 AM
 - Galaxy S3 (yes it's time for a new phone) running Kit-Kat (4.4.2).

downloaded Chrome last night and it's MUCH better.
10/19/2015 11:19 AM
Just had a playoff game where it didn't have the box score prompt come up.
10/19/2015 11:46 AM
IE 11 users that have been having display issues, please read.
10/19/2015 1:10 PM
alleyviper - verified your bug, we will be fixing very soon.
10/19/2015 1:16 PM
Posted by tzentmeyer on 10/19/2015 10:39:00 AM (view original):

Chrome on a galaxy edge 6
10/19/2015 1:45 PM
All of the stats in the probable lineup area are blank.  Also, the probable lineup button goes to the team profile , not sure if thats intended.  Im using chrome.
10/19/2015 2:20 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...35 Next ▸
October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.