October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

minor thing  - I removed a hitter from my playoff roster but his name still appears in two of the hierarchies (def replacement and pinch hitting). 
10/19/2015 3:31 PM
We pushed a build just now that included:
  • Trades - on-screen financial fix for cash involved in trades
  • World invites - now have more obvious links to click (as opposed to just text)
  • World Center - Open Worlds and Private Worlds are now ordered by number of openings
  • Tables - adjusted column width on tables across the board which benefits mobile users
  • Player settings - unsaved player changes are now visually indicated like other managerial pages
We anticipate pushing daily releases this week around 4 PM ET each day.

Please keep suggestions & coming.
10/19/2015 4:33 PM
Are we no longer able to set position players to rest? Not a huge deal for the regular season, but I don't want my injury prone vets anywhere near the field in spring training (or any of my ML roster really).
10/19/2015 5:23 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 10/18/2015 12:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by deandg on 10/18/2015 12:30:00 PM (view original):
Once again I'd like to mention that you can not see how many openings there are in private worlds without clicking on them to do your own research. You can see the number on public worlds. So I was wondering if this changed for a reason. There are 25 private worlds waiting to fill so I see this as significant. I usually tend to join worlds with few openings so I can play quicker and I think that's fairly common among veteran owners.
On the "View Private Worlds" page, click on the "View World Details" button at the top.  It will then show you how many openings for each world. along with what season they're in as well as a link to the blog.
Thanks. I think Mike was telling me the same thing and I didn't understand him. I thought he was telling me to "request details" from the commish. There is also a link for that but I had missed the one you speak of. Thank You.
10/19/2015 6:12 PM
Roster Management->40 Man Roster.  When sorting by the Level column, the Pitchers section works as expected but the Hitters section does not.  With my team, the Hitters section will result in MLB and minor league levels mixed together. This happens with IE 11 and Chrome.
10/19/2015 6:51 PM
 Averagejoe on the lineup page there is a link that says open rest section. Click on it and you can move players to rest
10/19/2015 6:54 PM
It would be nice to be able to target free agents before FA starts. It would kill some down time
10/19/2015 6:55 PM
Posted by runnrun on 10/19/2015 6:55:00 PM (view original):
It would be nice to be able to target free agents before FA starts. It would kill some down time
But you don't know for sure if they'll be FAs. How many times have I had guys "targeted" then re-signed by their teams at the very last moment? Thought I was being proactive but it was just a waste of time.

10/19/2015 7:19 PM
Thank you for fixing the column width! No more side scrolling! Much appreciated, guys.
10/19/2015 7:37 PM
I'm having issues with my pinch hitting, player rest, and defensive replacement hierarchies. I have all those hierarchies filled out and the appropriate boxes checked in the management console, but no subs have been made during my games when those criteria are met
10/19/2015 8:12 PM
I am also having the problem of not being able to move multiple pitchers to Rest.  If I pick more than one pitcher to change to rest, only one saves.  I have to keep hitting save after moving each player to Rest.  This happens whether I am on my work computer using IE and my home computer where I use Chrome.  My world is in spring training if that matters.  
10/19/2015 8:15 PM
haven't posted in years, but i have to say: i can't find anything on the main page.  yes, i'm a grumpy old man, but it's hideous all around.  in the play-by-play, i can't tell when a run scored unless i squint: the bold doesn't stand out enough, the yellow was far better.  

the player of the week (or whatever content) is always nice, but it's NEVER more important than managing my own team.  now, i see whatever league nonsense is going on before i see my notifications, and before i can get to my team.  the top bar is blended into the background, instead of holding a place of prominence at the top as the old menu bar did.  this format is only good if you care more about the other 31 teams than you do about your own team.

any chance to add a "legacy view" option?

10/19/2015 9:06 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Just to add, I've been in a league with Reg for many seasons, and he is one of the best owners I know.
10/19/2015 11:13 PM
tzentmeyer-
btoy1975 - can you elaborate on your steps for not being able to put more than one pitcher to rest between saves? are you saying the user interface just doesn't allow you to move the second guy to rest or that only one player saves? we can't reproduce this one.

I'm in spring training so moving pitchers in and out of rest often. I'll put 3 or 4 in rest and then save but only 1 will save the rest will go back to their spots. So I have to move one, then save, move another, save and so on.
Note: this occurs while using Chrome on my android. When I tried other browsers it worked fine.
10/20/2015 3:40 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...35 Next ▸
October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.